chapter 6

Jessi's POV

I woke up this morning with an arm around me. I just lay there frozen thinking 'who is this?' And 'what did I do last night?'

As I looked my heart fell to the floor, it was only Rebecca. I let out a huge breath that I didnt know was holding. I moved a bit and she moaned at me, I just whispered 'sorry'

When she rolled over she looked at me and I looked at her. Her make up was all over her face mixed with tears.

The only words that left her lips were...

"I . need . to . go . shopping!!!"

"I was thinking the same thing." I replied, both started laughing.

Later that day

"Did you call Ashleigh?"

"Yeah she said she will meet us at wakaberry." Becca said happily.

We carried on walking and then we saw Ashleigh running up to us and jumped into Beccas arms. Thank goodness that she caught her because that would have been embarrassing.

We walked around Canal Walk for almost the hole until we saw these two faces we knew, it was Liam and Louis!

We ran up to them and gave them big hugs. We walked around with them for a while until we all got really hungry and decided to go and get some pizza.

When we finished our pizza Louis suddenly spoke up..

"Hey guys um tonight we are um.... having a party if you would like to come??" He asked quite nervously

All three of us looked at eachother and we were all thinking the same thing, we looked back at the two boys and said..

"Definitely!!"

That night

"Hey Becca, Ashleigh you guys ready??" I whispered.

"Yeah" they both said at the same time.

"Okay remember guys, we have to be back by 10 o'clock, that is when my parents go to bed and check on us okay?!?!"

They both nodded.

We were all wearing similar looking things. We all had boob tubes on, I had white, Becca had purple and Ash had black. We were all wearing shorts. Me - black, Becca - white and Ash - pink. We were all wearing our new Adidas superstar's, which looked AMAZING!!!!

All three of us jumped out of the window and over the fence to the party. The music was loud. There was drinks and cigarettes everywhere and mostly drunk people everywhere.

The night was going way to fast for my liking and when I looked at my clock it was 9:55pm.

"Oh shit guys we have to go now!!" I screamed over the loud music.

I quickly pulled Becca and Ash out of there, Becca drunk as hell but that doesnt matter, I just need to get her to her room before mom and dad get there.

As I was nearly by mine and Beccas room I heard my name get called. As I turn around I see it was Harry. Becca suddenly got very happy and ripped out of my grip and jumped onto Harry. She started kissing him all over amd he started kissing back!! Right in front of me! I pulled Becca down and she moad at me

"No Rebecca, we have to get you to your room before mom and dad get there remember?!?!" I explained

"Oh riiiiiight, lets go then." and left Harry just standing there.

When we got into the room, we quickly changed brushed our teeth so we didnt smell of anything and jumped into bed.

We waited a while to see if my parents had gone to bed yet. Ashleigh was already fast asleep. We saw the lights go off downstairs and that was our sign they had gone to bed. I closed my eyes and I was soon out.

Rebecca's POV

I jump out of bed and walk over to the back door and open it to step out onto the platform, and that is when I see Harry standing there.

"Are they alseep?" Harry asked quite quickly

"Yeah" I replied

"Yess!!"

Harry crashed his lips to mine. He picked me up not disconnecting our lips, he helled me by under my thighs and pushed me against a wall. We were kissing for quite a while and that is when I heard my dad.

"HEY YOU TWO!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!!"

And when I looked to my side there was my dad standing in the door way, looking at Harry and I.

The worst part was...

Harry was still holding me up against the wall.

_____________________________________________________________

Characters

* One Direction as themselves
* Rebecca as Sarah Hyland
* Jessi as Selena Gomez
* Ashleigh as Ariana Grande