chapter 3

REBECCA'S POV

"OMG did you see the way dad went off on them, I felt so bad but then I just looked at all four of them, and I was like WOW THEIR HOT, and then I lost my train of thought!" We all burst into laughter.

The boys had given us their numbers before my parents rudley interrupted, they had also asked if we would like to come to their party tonight and we said we will think about it.

"So guys.... are we going to this party tonight?" Ashleigh asked.

"Not sure our parents would let us go though, I mean you sae the way dad looked at them."

"So what do you think we do?" Jessi asked quietly

"I have just the idea!"

All three of us ran downstairs to my parents who were chatting and watching TV. We jumped in front of the TV and asked.

"Um mom, dad can Becca and I have a sleepover at Ashleighs house tonight?? Please" Jessi begged.

I gave Jessi a sharp look, the look you give someone that says what are you doing!! She just gave a small wink and carried on.

Our parents agreed and we were off to 'pack our bags'.

Later that night

"Okay bye mom bye dad, love you" and we were off.

We walked around the mall for a little bit just so it got darker for us to go to the party, and so my mom would see us. It was about 8 o clock now and we all decided it was time to go.

When we arrived at the house the music was pumping loudly, drunk people everywhere. We threw our bags in their back yard and walked inside to go get changed.

We were all wearing tight crop tops and these tight fitting shorts which showed a bit of our bums off. I was wearing my new Adidas and Jessi was wearing her new Nikes and Ashleigh was wearing her new vans. (We just went shopping)

The next minute I feel these two warm arms come from behind and wrap me in them, squeezing me tight. It was Harry.

Jessi's POV

While I was watching Becca and Harry be all lovey dovey, these two hands came up my body and picked me up. It was Niall, and may I add, he looked AMAZING!!!

Ashleighs POV

I didnt want to stand her and watch my two best friends start making out so I left them there and went to go get a beer. As I sat down I got my beer and relaxed. This one guy came to sit next to me, I dont kboe who he was but he was hot. We started talking and I found out his name was Zayn, Zayn Malik.

I got his number and found out he is best friends with the four boys. Then he suddenly stood up and asked if I would like to dance, I replied very quickly.

Shelly's POV

I was cleaning up the kitchen and went to all the rooms to check if there were any dishes in the rooms.

I firts went to mine and my husband's room to check and there was nothing. Checked all the rooms and the last room was my daughters room. It was quite late and our new neighbours were already having a party! I am so happy we aren't apart of that.

Their window was still open and their blue certains, so I went over to close them. As I was closing them I looked out their window to find that all the teenagers were outside drinking and smoking. I just thought that what they were doing was disgusting.

Then I carried on looking and in the corner was these three boys sitting on a chair and a girl on their laps, making out!! I looked closer to see who those boys were and that is when I realised that those were my children and Ashleigh!!

I looked closer and there was Jessi and that boy had his hands all up her back. The boy with Rebecca had his hands on her bum squeezing it non stop. Ashleigh had her hands up the boys top amd rubbing all around. They were all grinding up and down on them. I was disgusted!!!

That was the last time I let them go ANYWHERE!!!

____________________________________________________________

Characters

* One Direction as themselves
* Rebecca as Sarah Hyland
* Jessi as Selena Gomez
* Ashleigh as Ariana Grande