chapter 8

Jessi's POV

Rebecca has had enough of our dad and she said she was going to go and 'study' at a tutor, but I knew she was going out with Harry. So Ashleigh and I decided to go out for the day because I big day was coming up, it was my dads birthday. So we were going to go shopping.

I called Ashleigh over and we got ready together. It was cold outside so we were wearing long jeans that rolled up at the bottom. Then we were Wearing our hoodies.

When we got to the mall my mom called me and asked me to get things for the party tonight. TONIGHT!! I looked at my phone, I haven't got a present yet nor has Becca.

I called her and asked what she was going to get him, she paused and spoke

"I have just the present!" She spoke laughing.

Ash and I were walking around when I saw the perfect present. It was a new pocket knife!! He would love this.

I bought the knife and we both headed home. Ashleigh said she would come over later. She had to go home for some reason.

When I got home, I unpacked everything and walked over to my room where I found Rebecca lying on her bed talking on the phone. I ran over to her and jumped on the bed and listened, sje also put it on loud speaker!!

"So ya babe, I um got your dads present at my house so could I just come over quick and give it to you?" His thick British accent asked.

"Ya sure, my dad is going to love our present!! And you can bring all the boys over tonight if you want??" Rebecca explained

"Um it can only be Niall, Zayn and I cause the other two boys are out."

"No no no that is fine, but see you later. Bye"

"Bye babes"

She started blushing and we giggled together.

"So Becca, what is your present you guys got dad??" I asked nervously

She started laughing hard, when she finally stopped laughing I asked her again.

"Okay well you see, my present is a prank.... its a positive pregnancy test!!" She laughed

"WHAT!!! NO BECCA YOU CANT DO THAT!! but just asking how did you get a POSITIVE one??" I asked worried

"Its a long story but dont worry isn't not mine!" She explained

I was not sure about this 'little' prank.

The party

Rebecca's POV

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!!!!" We all screamed

I was sitting on Harrys lap and Jessi was sitting on Nialls lap and Ash was on Zayns lap. It was time for the presents I said to my dad that mine MUST go last. He agreed. Jessi was very worried what my dad would do but I thought it would be funny.

When he finished all the presents now it was mine. I got off Harrys lap and walked over to my dad, gave him the present and sat back down. When he opeded it, his eyes went huge...

Jessi and Ash and I were already laughing everyone looking what the present was then all looked me.

But then I suddenly remembered that I forgot to put the 'just jokes' in there!!

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!!"

______________________________________________________________

Characters

* One Direction as themselves
* Rebecca as Sarah Hyland
* Jessi as Selena Gomez
* Ashleigh as Ariana Grande