chapter 7

Rebecca's POV

I was looking at my dad but he wasnt looking at me, he had his eyes fixed on Harry.

Harry slowly put me down onto the ground but as doing so he rubbed his hands up my body and stopped underneath my breats. My dad didnt stop glaring at him. I took Harrys hands off of me and walked towards my dad.

"Daddy please I can exp....."

"No" He said bluntly

He hasn't taken his eyes off of Harry yet, I was getting very worried. Instead of taking to me, he pushed me out of the way and walked straight to Harry.

They were inches away from each other until my dad spoke up.

"So boy.... what do you think you were doing??? Huh!!" My dad spoke

"Nothing sir, I was just checking if Becca had my necklace she was wearing?" Harry asked with a grin on his beautiful, flawless, amazing looking face. What??? He had a beautiful face!!

"Well it sure didnt look like you were asking her anything now did it, and it is not anywhere near my daughters mouth, soooo"
"I am sorry sir but it wont happen again." He said looking at my dad

"Well you better be off boy!"

"Sure thing," as Harry walked off, he walked past me and smacked my bum with a wink and whispered "bye cupcake" and with that he was gone.

I turned around and there was my dad looking furious at me

"Daddy please just let me explain" I begged

"No Rebecca!! I dont ever want to see that boy here OR near you again..... ever!! And if I find you with him or near him, you will be grounded and your phone will be taken away!"

"But daddy please"

"NO, END OF STORY....."

And with that, he slammed the door right in front of my face and he walked down the stairs.

I turned around looking straight ahead of me, Jessi and Ash looking at me blankly.

"How could he! They one boy I may actually like, my father hates"

He hates him so much to slam a door into his OWN daughters face.

______________________________________________________________

Characters

* One Direction as themselves
* Rebecca as Sarah Hyland
* Jessi as Selena Gomez
* Ashleigh as Ariana Grande