chapter 4

Ashleighs POV

WOW,That night was hectic. I woke up next to Zayn in his bed. I looked across from me and there was Jessi and Niall in hid bed, they had theirarms tangled up together. Then I looked on the other side of me and there was Rebecca and Harry in his bed, he was spooning her which was not a pretty site.

I glanced at the clock amd saw it was only 5 in the morning so I decided to go back to bed.

I woke up to this loud banging and screaming at the front door, we all woke up looking shocked. Jessi quickly jumped up to go to the bathroom wearing Nialls over sized shirt so was Rebecca but wearing Harrys black shirt and I was wearing Zayns shirt.

Harry got out of bed wearing only black briefs and Rebecca followed to go and see who was at the door.

Rebecca's POV

As Harry and I were walking he looked at me and said.

"You look cute in my shirt" with a huge grin on his face.

We carried on walking and when we got to the door Harry opeded it and there they stood, looking at me up and down .....were my parents.

Of course this looked bad, we had just woken up. He was in his briefs ONLY (and ill add he looked beautiful!!!) And there stood me in HIS shirt. But we didnt do anything just hooked up nothing else but I dont think , my parents will believe me.

"Hey mom hey dad, what you guys doing here?" Stupid question I know.

"The real question is.... WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!" my dad fired back.

I heard a big bang and when I turned my head there was Jessi and Niall, Jessi on his back like she was riding a horse, this did not look good.

"Well this day just keeps on getting better and better!" My mom yelled

And that is when Ashleigh came waddling down the stairs. Now we were all in one room amd it was dead quite.

Mike's POV (dad)

"I have had enough with you girls and your lying, you say you going to sleep over at ASHLEIGH not THEM, ASHLEIGH! and the next minute we find you with these boys we dont even know. We dont even kbow what you girls did last night and I sure do not want to know!"

Jessi tried to explain "Daddy I swear we didnt do anyt......"

"Bullshit we saw you guys last night outside doing what ever you call that!" Our dad yells
"And for you Ashleigh, I am telling your mother what you have been up to!"

Ashleigh just laughed and said "tell her, she wont care!"

Jessi's POV

My mom grabbed all three of our arms and pulled us out of the house. She gave one last glare at the boys standing there. Harry said 'bye love' to Rebecca and Niall said 'bye sweetie' to me and Zayn said 'by sweet cheeks' to Ashleigh. Our mom just carried on walking.

When we got inside my mom and dad went full out on us saying how could we lie and do all sort of things amd bla bla bla bla bla....

Ashleigh suddenly spoke up
"Oh yeah sorry I have to go home now but see you chicks tomorrow" and she walked off.

Now it was just Becca and I. My mom gave us two a hole long speech which both of us didnt listen to. She sent us both up stairs with no supper but its fine, Becca and I have a secret stash of sweets.

As we were about to leave my mom pulls Becca back and takes a piece of her hair and tucks it behind her ear and looks at her neck.

And there it was, a nice big red Love Bite.

____________________________________________________________

Characters

* One Direction as themselves
* Rebecca as Sarah Hyland
* Jessi as Selena Gomez
* Ashleigh as Ariana Grande