Master Shifu and Mei Ling (MSML)

Type of couple: Existing

Popularity: Unpopular

Official Name: (Has no official fan base name)

Synopsis: Up until the episode "Shifu's Ex", Master Shifu was assumed to be a strict master who didn't take to romance or mushy-gushy interactions with others. (That and he claimed to be perfect and fearless). Once Mei-Ling, a rogue kung fu master and Shifu's ex-girlfriend, showed up for a visit, those potential thoughts were almost immediately shattered. Not to be confused with the Mei-Ling Crane knew from the kung fu academy, this Mei-Ling once did kung fu, but decided to go rogue and stole valuable items for a living. Despite their different viewpoints on honor and moral code, Shifu is still in love with her and the two wind up getting back together ten episodes following Mei-Ling's first appearance. Presently, they are still dating although their relationship in terms of movie 2 and movie 3 is unknown. 

Occasions to spot this couple: LOA- "Shifu's Ex", "Crazy Little Ling Called Love"

My Opinion: I love forbidden romance! This one really got to me! I LOVE Shifu and Mei-Ling together! Their kiss scenes and Mei-Ling's pet names for Shifu always make me giddy. Don't ask why; I just love them together!!!!!