Po X Lu Shi (LuP)

Type of couple: Existed

Popularity: Unpopular

Official Name: (Has no official fan base name)

Synopsis: When the Legends of Awesomeness episode Bride of Po came out, it was expected that a fan base would begin for the unexpected couple. Surprisingly, very few people actually shipped Po and Lu Shi. In fact, the fan fiction stories that were found on the two were simply Tigress taking advantage of the situation and kissing Po. (Where they then begin to date). Presently, no one has been found actually shipping these two, though the hunt still continues....

Occasions to spot this couple: LOA: "Bride of Po"

My Opinion: I'll admit, I did kind of think that Lu Shi and Po were kind of cute together. I mean, how can you not like Lu Shi?

She reminds me of me. X)

However, I will admit, I would rather see them as just strictly friends. I mean, their personalities almost match up right on point. But...I think that's what actually prevents me from shipping it. Now some people would love to find a soul mate who matches them exactly. Other people want to find their opposite. My parents are polar opposites of each other, so I'm used to seeing this kind of relationship. When I look at Po and Lu Shi, I really think it's cute, but...while I wouldn't mind shipping them, I think I would rather see them walk away as just friends.