Finishing Conclusion

There are a lot of ships out there in the Kung Fu Panda-verse, some I probably I have never heard of that other people may have heard of and others that if I kept going, it'd exceed 3,000 chapters. Okay maybe not that many, but with my understanding of fandoms, I've come to the conclusion that people will literally ship anybody they want whether or not it makes any sense. (And some of them reeeeeeeeaaaaally do not make sense).

Before I concluded this book permanently, I had something interesting to share. 

A fan video.

So you know how on the Internet, people crossover a trailer with their favorite movie? Well, I happened to stumble across this random crossover trailer for a movie I had never heard of in my life! I looked it up, and it's one of those movies where the hero doesn't actually get the girl, but the viewers were dissatisfied with that ending so they asked for the other option. At least from my understanding. But from what I've read and from trying to follow the trailer....they literally had the Soothsayer be Po's love interest. 

So I'll let you guys mull over that concept for a moment while I sit back and cackle at my own uncomfortableness at the choice this person made. But it was a fan video for someone and they did a great job, so here you go. 

Also I thought this was just hysterical.....