Monkey X Viper (MyV)

Type of couple: Fan fiction

Popularity: Unpopular

Official Name: (Has no official fan base name)

Synopsis: Monkey and Viper aren't normally talked about in most fan fictions and aren't seen in most fan arts floating around the Internet. So what resulted with this couple floating around? Excellent question. For those involved in the fan base, you can elaborate a little more on the matter, but overall, (and I speak for all fan fiction-only OTPs) there isn't just one thing to point out that can really define what makes this couple (or could make it) work. The estimated marking point of the MyV  fan base most likely began around 2011 when Kung Fu Panda 2 first arrived, fans pointing at the scene where, during the infiltration of Shen's factory, Viper slithers over to Monkey where she offers the plan to burn down the factory building. The brief and silent interaction shared by her and Monkey was enough to light a very tiny flame that would eventually sprout into a small fan base for it.

Occasions to spot this couple: Kung Fu Panda 2, LOA-"The Most Dangerous Po"

My Opinion: Personally, I'm not much of a fan of MyV. It's an interesting concept, but I'm not that into it.