Po X Song (PS)

Type of couple: Fan fiction, existed (?)

Popularity: Popular

Official Name: (Has no official fan base name)

Guessed popularity rank: (Not in a rank)

Synopsis: Po and Song are the only popular couple to not be within a ranking system. Because popularity ranks can only fit so many people, it can only go down to a rank 5. However, these two are tied with the rank five couple and following a massive calculation, they wound up being casted outside the ranks. However, that doesn't mean they're not popular. Po and Song are more of a fan art couple than a fan story couple, but they're still very popular in the fan fiction universe. In fact, she's often been cast as a rival to Tigress which results with a TiPo PS battle. (Although it hasn't resulted with a war, surprisingly). Song is the first person in Legends of Awesomeness  to be officially paired up with Po in fan fiction, although there is a heated controversy of whether or not they actually liked each other in the only show Song appears in. On the one hand, they say or do things that imply they view each other as friends. ("your the first friend I had who was a girl", "I heard you could use a friend", "you were my friend; I trusted you"...and so on). On the other hand, they've also done things that imply they liked each other. (Song kisses Po and gives him a heart, Po gives her a picture of his butt in the shape of a heart, "She gave me an owie...on my heart, "I like you too.", "I gave you a picture of my butt in a heart."-"Which I will always treasure..."). Because of this, it's difficult to truly place this one as a couple that has existed, resulting with it being left up to the viewer's discretion.

Occasions to spot this couple: LOA-"Ladies of the Shade"

My Opinion: I'm not really all for PS, but I'm not entirely against it. I don't mind writing them in fan fiction; I've done it on plenty occasions. Am I all for it? No. Am I against it? Absolutely not. In a way, I think it's kind of cute.