Kai X Tigress (KT)

Type of couple: Fan Fiction

Popularity: Exists

Official Name: (Has no official fan base name)

Synopsis: So, after Kung Fu Panda 3 came out, I thought, Hmm, another bad guy. I wonder if anybody will actually pair him up with Tigress. Now I thought of it more as a joke couple because, I mean come on. Really? You could use the "little kitten" joke in there if you wanted to try and find a hint, but they pretty much never interact and Kai's honestly more focused on Oogway and Po, which caused several new fan bases to spring up based off of it.

But now it exists. 

It 100 percent  officially exists. 

And when I found out it did I was so shocked. So I'm jut going to assume that it'll be a running gag to pair Tigress up with every single baddie. If it's because the woman can go toe-to-toe with anybody and people think action guy + action girl= deadly but addictive couple, I guess that's a theory that works. 

Occasions to spot this couple: Kung Fu Panda 3 (if you really wanted to try)

My Opinion: I loved TTL! I hated LST! This one is mixed for me. On the one, hand, I could  see this one and if it did happen, I don't think I'd mind a lot. (Like it would, but I'm just saying). On the other hand...I don't really ship it. At least, not as much as, say, several other ships I'm dying over right now. Lets just stick it with the Po and Viper ship that I have mixed feelings on.