Lord Shen X Viper (LSV)

Type of couple: Fan fiction

Popularity: Semi-Popular

Official Name: (Has no official fan base name)

Synopsis: Similar to TTL, this couple came out of nowhere. With no hints and literally no face-to-face interaction in the movie, it's quite a surprise that this couple even exists. However, like Taigress shippers, LSV shippers came up with their own reasons these two should be together. What reason is that? Some say, again, the girl helps the villain to see the error of his ways. Some say it's a personality clash concept. And others say it's just cute. How did they do it? Well, ask the shippers. Originally, LSV had a very low fan base, right along with the other unpopulars on the list. However, over time, the fans for this grew, rising it to the semi-popular ranks. Just goes to show that any couple is possible, even if there's little to no explanation for it.

Occasions to spot this couple: (NONE)

My Opinion: I have never shipped LSV. In fact, the only reason I know it exists is because I looked it up while looking at LST. (Which I'll get to on a later date). Do I ship it? Heck no. But I admire the people who do. I know the struggle of shipping a couple with little to no hints that a lot of people probably despise....