Chapter 2

Photo of Isaac

Isaac Pov

I know my mom is tired of all the scandals that's been spreading in the magazines. Me with different women everynight. Well that's me, ilove my freedom, but some of it are not true.

Ringgggg....

Great its my mom.
"Hello mom". I greeted in her my bored tone. "oh! Isaac don't you dare use that tone to me. What did you do again, to make your dad in a foul mood?!" Mom said in the other line. I sigh " mom, same old thing. Just don't let dad read the gossip section of the news and he will not be in a bad mood everymorning." I said with a grin in my face.

"Isaac you can erase the grin in your face now. Your dad wants to see you now". Mom scold and hung up the phone.

Oh great this means i'm in trouble. Even in my age which is 29 i still get scold by my mom and dad. I may be RUTHLESS but it is only when i'm doing business deal you can't show any weakness in this world. I respect my parents so much, i don' t like them being dissappointed in me.

Time skips...

"Hey johnson, where's mom and dad??" I asked our butler. "They are in the garden sir". He answered. I went straight to where parents are, and saw how mom makes my dad smile by kissing his cheeks like 5 year old. I want what they have but not untill i'm 35 i still love my life now and some of the women i'm with are just after my money.

"Mom..dad you want to see me? I ask innocently.
They look at me. Dad with a grin in his face and mom with a smile plastered her lips. This is something new.

"Son your going to marry Micheal Smiths daughter in 3mos if you don't stop what you are doing. You need stop this going around with different women. "Dad said

Before i can say something in return. " i will give you choice, you can present to me whom you choose to marry within 2mos then we can forget about this arrangment". And with that, dad stand up and left me standing looking at my mom like WHAT THE HELL just happend.

"You will be okay son, you know Micheal's daughter is so pretty and smart. I can't wait to plan your wedding" my mom said as she giggle and follow my dad inside.

Time skips..

Once i reach my office I told James P. I. To search information about the daughter of Micheal Smith. I've never seen her just heard about her name, thats it.

Time skips..(after 2days)

I'm at the bar just starring at my drinks with my friends and still thinking what may dad just said, when this beautiful lady in a black dress which hugged her body perferctly with her redlipstick pass by our table caught my attention and smirk formed my lips. GAME ON DAD...