Chapter 3

Andrea Pov

It's been 2 days since my deal with dad and i'm her in my apartment waiting for my bestfriend Nicole to come. She knows who i really am and she knows the situation i'm in. She's up on an adventure with me living our independce(well for me it's only 2months of independence). Since she wanted to be model, she wants to start here in New York where the city never sleeps.

Dingggg...

That's must be her...
"Hey! Babe..i miss you.."she said. Well we've been separated for like 4hours and she already miss me. I smell something fishy.

" how's the job hunting Nic?" I asked. She just smile with her teeth showing which means she wants something and if she wants something she will get it.

"Hmmm, well i got the job!! And you can't say no to me. We will celebrate! We will go clubbing! I made new friends they will accompany us!!wow!!" She said excitedly.
"Nic i can't, i still have problem with my dad and you know that" i said while i lay on my bed.
" Andrea you have to come, this is one of your bucket list and maybe you will find your future husband there so that you can present him to your dad. Hmm!" I hate it but she has a point. " now chop chop!! Go take a shower and you will wear the clothes that i will prepare for you and no buts.. Just for tonight babe" as gave me her puppy look.

After i shower i saw a tight, black dress, a black with gold strap pumps, clutch bag and red lipstick in my bed, there's no use of complaining to Nic i know in the end i will still end up wearing this and with that i prepared my self.

After 2 hours i can hear Nic calling me already and with that i went out of my room with a plan to have fun tonight.

Here it goes......😉