Chapter 17

Andrea's Pov

Sunday came and I waited for Isaac for almost an hour now. God! Where is he??? I called him but his not answering. Dad keeps on asking where I am. I'm not going to wait for him. So the best thing to do is to go without him.

I came in late during our family dinner and my family keeps on asking where my so called boyfriend is, I just told them he is busy with his work and he cannot come. Maybe Isaac has his reason why he cannot come. The night went well with my family, laughter, teasing and more chatting. I realize how I missed them and my dad is taking his chance telling to comeback home...but I still insisted of staying in my apartment and I still have a month from our deal. The night ends without Isaac.

Tik tok tik tok...

I reached for my alarm clock... it's already 7am I have to go work and still no message from Isaac, like NADA. I'm starting get pissed. Maybe I was too clingy. I should have closed my mouth and did not invite him maybe he thinks where going to fast...Arghhhhhhhhhhh!!! Where is Nicole when I need her? I miss my best friend.

I came to work but all I want to do is lie on bed and watch Netflix. My mood is down. I hate you Isaac. That's it I said I hate him and I miss him. It's been 12hours and 45 minute no call, no text message even just hi or maybe a dot (.) will be ok at least I know that he still thinks of me.

It is official it's been 24 hours that Isaac ignored me. I have sent him a couple of message and still nothing. Maybe something happened to him. I cannot to go his work place because I don't know where he is working. I'm so stupid for not asking. Maybe he had gone tired of me already. What is happening to me? Stop thinking too much Andrea. RRRRRRinnng.......that got me stop rambling by myself. Maybe it's Isaac. I look at my phone and DAD was on the screen (..Sigh..). "Dad?" I answered the phone I know my dad will recognize sadness in my voice. "Honey, are busy I need you to come with me in Paris tomorrow for a week your mom cannot come she needs to attend a Charity. Please honey can you help your old man. You can have fun and it can lift your spirit. Don't think that I don't recognize your sad voice. Is something happen? Want to talk about it honey? If it's your so called boyfriend now I don't want meet him for making you sad." and that's dad he acts like mom when he knows I'm sad that's why I'm a daddy's girl. "Dad, no I'm just tired, I just got out from work...I will accompany you in Paris for week for you stop worrying about me. I'm fine. I love you dad. I'll have to hang up now, I have pack." "Ok honey, I will pick up at 7am. Good night honey. See tomorrow."

Maybe it's a good idea for me to go to Paris with dad.

Paris here I come.....

Isaac Pov

I went home from my date with Andrea I miss here already. I'm kinda nervous on meeting her family on Sunday. I need impress her family if I want Andrea to be my wife. I only have one month left. I know it's wrong but I already like Andrea maybe more than like. I just have this feeling, I just I can't pin point but I know I like her a lot. I just hope she will agree.

I am ready for bed when my dad called that I am needed in Paris as soon as possible and our plane is waiting for me as of the moment , something went wrong in the preparation of company anniversary. Just like that I don't have time to pack. I put my phone on bed side table and went to bathroom to fresh up and in just a minute dad came barging on my room saying to hurry up. I was just talking to him on phone.

We are already boarding when I realize I don't have my phone with me. I to have to call Andrea I was about ask for the flight stewardess for a phone when I check the time it's already 2 am in the morning she's already a sleep. I will just call her when I arrive in Paris. I hope she will understand.

When I arrive in Paris work started to flood I have no time to call Andrea and I decide to call when I got to hotel after I finish my work. When I got to my hotel I have all the intention to call Andrea but I fell asleep I was damn tired I did not sleep for 24 hours.

2 days passed and I keep on working and at last very thing is settled. I was able to drink my coffee and just like cold water was drop on me I remember Andrea I'm in a deep shit, I wasn't able to call her because of my hectic schedule. I took my phone and turn it on I wasn't able to it check when i receive it yesterday I told my dad to bring it him. I have my business phone with me that what I've been using in couple days. As you see I have two phones one for business only and one for my love ones. I checked it I have like a tons of message form Andrea. I tried to call but it went on voice message. Maybe she is really mad at me right now. "I'm so sorry baby... Please if you receive my message call me back. I miss you" I left tons of voice message on her phone I just hope when he hears it she will answer may call or she will call me back. I still have to stay here for 5 more days until I can go home and be with Andrea. I don't know why dad makes this company anniversary last for a week.

Authors note:

Sorry guys I've been too busy with my work I wasn't able to update.

I hope you will enjoy reading.