Chapter 16

Andreas Pov:

I and Isaac are dating for a month now and all can say is that I am happy and contented. He always makes time for me even he is busy in his work. I never ask him what his job is, it's not important for me as long as he makes me happy and it is not illegal. I already told dad that I am seeing someone and he wants to meet him. I'm just worried that my dad would not like him.

Today is my day off and I got early morning and saw a  gift from Isaac and beautiful red roses with a card saying "Good morning babe, I'll pick up at 19:30H tonight.;) From your handsome boyfriend Isaac." I am jumping with joy right now and Nicole is looking at me teasingly. I told her that I have a date with Isaac tonight and of course being my best friend she will be my fairy god mother. According to her she will plan everything for my look tonight, she didn't even bother to ask me what I want to wear she just went to my room check my clothes like she owns it.

19:25H and I am ready, I am wearing a Mini Black Cocktail dress. I like it, though my back is bare. Nicole did a good job on my make-up. Tonight I'm going to invite Isaac on our family gathering on Sunday I hope he won't freak out, were only dating for a month and I'm already asking him to meet my family.  Exactly 19:30 Isaac came looking gorgeous as always. He gave me peck on the lips and smiled. I think he approves of my look. He put his hand on my waist and leading me out and suddenly he stop and look at my back then me... Then he suddenly said "What the?? Go change..." I felt sad he doesn't like it. "why you don't like it? I don't look pretty? I should have known." looking sad. He held my hand saying "no no no.. God!, you look gorgeous. Is that why your back is bare? Can you put something cover it up? I will have to kill all the man that will look at you" he whisper the last word but I heard it clearly. I was about to say something out  of nowhere Nicole came out push us outside the room and lock the door. "Well I guess I can't put something on, she closed the door and I don't have my key" shrugging my shoulder. "Forget about it, I will just to keep an eye on you." He said and kissed my cheek.

"Where we going?" I asked him while I in the car. "It's for me to know and for you to found out." He smiled teasingly. I'm in big trouble. I am really falling deep for him. I felt blush creep on my cheeks. I feel like a teenager all over again. He looks at me for time to time which makes me blush. "Stop looking at me. Focus on the road." I told him. "Why? Do I make you nervous baby?" he is teasing me, he knows exactly what he is doing. I feel tension building inside the car so I turn on the radio and guess what it's my favourite song Stupid for you by Marie Digby. I started singing.

"It's not every day

That I find a person quite like you

Perfect every way

I finally found the nerve to confess that it's you - that I want

I don't care if I act a fool

I would damn near beg for you !

Put aside, all my pride

So don't keep me hanging here

Cause this girl is falling stupid for you..

Stupid for you.."

I feel him looking at me. When I look into his eyes I saw something adoration...love... Then he smiles at me. No word was said. I continue singing till we arrive in our destination.

"The proper thing to do

Is for me to act like a lady and wait

For you to make the first move

But I don't think you're getting the point

That it's you - that I want

I don't care if I act a fool

I would damn near beg for you

Put aside, all my pride

So don't keep me waiting here

Cause this girl is falling stupid for you!

Oh, oh stupid for you

Why's it always feel like I am

Chasing love when nothing's there

And here I go just making the same mistake...

I've fallen stupid for you.."

We had our date and I had fun. I was able to invite him on Sunday with my family I was damn nervous when I asked him. He said he will come and he is glad that I invited him which only means that he means something to me. Which only made me blush like a tomato.