Chapter 7

Work outfit in white t-shirt and jeans.
Extra clothes: skirt

Andrea's Pov

Since there is no dress code at the cafe this will be fine. I'll just bring my extra clothes incase i need to go and meet with my dad.
I grab my apartment keys and held cab. I got in the cafe on time. Tim the owner of the cafe started to introduce to me everyone and told Jeff one of the barista to orient me in the work place..Jeff is a good looking man he is about 24 years old and he still in his last year in college according to him he likes studying he jokes.
All i did was to take costumers orders, it was easy, it just that patient is slightly slipping away due some students that keeps hitting on me. In the end i had a great 1st day of work.
5mins before my shift end dad called and informed me to meet at Lou ouye one of his favoraite resturant. I changed my to skirt then i realized i didn't bring extra foot wear, well i don't have a choice better use my snikers than to go barefoot...

 I changed my to skirt then i realized i didn't bring extra foot wear, well i don't have a choice better use my snikers than to go barefoot

I was fixing the lace of my shoes when suddenly something bump into me or should i say someone. "Hey, watch where going..."I didn't finished my word, i recognize this face his the man from last..oh! Crap what will i do??keep it cool, maybe he doesn't recognize me. "Why did you left this morning without waking me up?" He said. Oh...he remembers me, something inside me felt happy that he recognize me. "I was late for work and you were sound a sleep i can't just wake you up. I usually don't go to strangers place and sleep". He was about to say something but someone called him. "I'm coming". He said and ended the phone call. I was startled when he grab my phone and type something in it. All i was able say was "hey" then he handed my phone back and said "by the way I'm Isaac, call you later" and he left. What just happened . I should really put password on my phone.
Then my phones rings "Dad i'm coming.".