Chapter 18

Andrea's Pov

I'm in Paris and all I did was to sit on my bed waiting for my phone to beep. I'm still waiting for Isaac message until my dad got tired of seeing me like this and ordered me to turn off my phone for the rest of our time in Paris. He promised me that we will have fun just like the old times when I was still 7 years old, he used bring me here in Paris for a week and he will say it's our date father and her princess time. Just like a good girl, I turned off my phone and it's been awhile since I spent quality with my dad.

We are here in Paris for 1 week celebration of Norton's Company anniversary and daddy promise me that he will not make any funny business like making met uncle David's son.

I had fun for the past 6 days. There are so many event's we went to. According to daddy all the preparation was done by Uncle David son and he said he was fine looking man and very hard working. I think he really likes him for me. He never says any good things about his co-workers son if they want to court me before he even sent me here in Europe just to be away those lingering eyes but I never complain it was for the best.

It's the Gala night last day of the Anniversary Party of the Norton's Company. My gown was prepared by Nicole. Well I love the gown but it's too revealing and according to Nicole it won't hurt if I shows some of my skin and maybe I can meet new people to take off my mind from Isaac.

I miss Isaac so much, my phone is still with dad and he said he will give my phone after this gala. I hope it will end soon.

This is my first appearance in public with dad

This is my first appearance in public with dad. He said he will introduce to his friends and they are dying to me. According to dad it is time for me to know the people that I will be working if I take over the company. I did not complain I just follow dad. He introduced me to his business partners and I even met Uncle David and his wife, she is so pretty and kind. I am glad I wasn't able to meet their son. Uncle David was trying to call him thru phone but the line is busy and I am glad, I'm not ready to him. I have Isaac and I really want to have phone right now. I miss him so much. This whole week without him, I am not myself I always space out. I miss Isaac so much it hurts already. I realize that I love him I want to be with him.

I was in my own little world and I heard uncle David said "Oh! There he is Isaac come and met Anastasia daughter of Michael Smith" look up and I can't believe, am I dreaming why he is calling Isaac? Why is he here? Like time stop we are staring in each other and just like a blink of an eye I was in Isaac arms his hugging me tightly and I hug him back. God I miss him so much. "I miss you too baby" Isaac said and just like that the spell was broken and I started to come back in my sense but before and I can say anything "baby you look so stunning and beautiful as much I love the way you look to tonight..." he did not finish what he was about say and he remove his jacket and put it on me and cover me with it. "Hey, Isaac it won't look good on me. Take it off." I shrug but he did not remove it. I look into his eyes and all I can see is love and adoration. I love him. "I love you too baby..." I think just said it out loud and he sealed it with a kiss. Clearing of throat got our attention and we look at our parents with a very amusing smile looking at us. My dad and Uncle David having bro hug. With that I realize that I am meant to marry Isaac.

Isaac Pov

Isaac Pov

I heard from my dad that Uncle Michael's daughter will come tonight I don't have any interest in meeting her I know dad is planning for us to meet but it won't have I have baby that I miss so much I cannot wait for this night to be finish I l have already plan on going back to New York to my baby Andrea.

I've been trying to contact Andrea still no chance of reaching her phone. While still trying to call Andrea I heard my dad calling me and I look up from where he is. Just like a lightning my heart beat so fast. Am I dreaming is that Andrea, oh mine then I notice almost every man eyes are on her and she doesn't even realize it. She looks so stunning and beautiful. She's mine. I walk as fast as I could and hug her with all my strength making sure that I don't crush her. I heard her whisper saying that she misses me... God I love her. I kept a note in my head to thank dad for sealing the deal for me to marry the love of life, Andrea.

Wedding bells here it comes...

Love is in the air.

Epilogue is next.