Chapter 1

Above is photo of ANDREA.

Andrea POV

I woke with a smile on face, this is my last day in school and after this I can ask my parents to let me have my independence. I love them with all my heart. They let me live without the spotlight of fame but i want to learn things on my own. I want to explore the world, i want to make mistake and learn from it. I want to go club with my friends and get drunk without someone  watching over me "bodyguard".

Time skip....

We are in my Nana's dinning table having our dinner after my graduation. I don't want any party, i just want my family with me.. I had a hard time to make my mom agree to just have dinner in Nana's house which i called home for the last 8 years of my life.

" so honey are you excited to go back to new york?" my mom asked.
" yes, mom. I' m excited to have my own apartment and get a job on my own" i emphasize  the word OWN and i look at my dad expression and there was nothing and i sighed.

"Oh, honey you don't need to find work, you can always start to learn to manage our company". Dad said.

"But dad you promised me to let me experience life so that i can be strong enough to face the world and if ready i will work in our company. Where the big SHARKS are". Thats what dad he told me when they decided to sent me to Nana and be away from them.

"You see honey.." Before that dad has the time to finish what he was going to say mom cut him off. " Micheal we can discuss this with our daughter after dinner." Mom said.

I look at Nana and she just shrugged. I think they are hidding something from me.

Time skip....

"Ania, your dad want to talk to you in his office." Nana said. She always calls me Ania (short for Nathania) Before i was able  to take a step. "Honey, i want you listen to whAt your dad is going tell you. Okay...and don't get angry to them., they all want things for own good. Love you honey.. Now go"

After what Nana said, i'm getting nervous. What are they going to say??? As if they are going to tell that i' m getting married.

Knock knock "dad" as i let my enter my dads office. And i saw him sitting behind his desk and mom standing beside him looking so beautiful and something i can't pinpoint the way she looked at me.

"Honey first of all i want you to know that we love you so much. All we want is for your own good." Mom said. I know something is not right.

"Sweetheart your going to marry your uncle David eldest son 3 months from now" dad said, as if he is just informing me that i got a new car.

I was just keep starring dad and then it hit me. WHAT THE F. I can't really curse i don't know why.

"Dad, what are you saying, i just graduated, this is not the gift that i wanted. So stop with your prank and its not funny" i said.
" I' m serious andrea. Your going to marry Davids son. And it's final." Dad said in his serious tone which indicates you don't have a choice to say NO.

I look at mom. Pleading for help. She just look at me sigh. GREAT even mon can't help me. I' m not going to cry. I am a SMITH and smith's do make a great deals.

I look at dad with my professional look that i learned from him when ever he makes a deal with his business partners which he always gets.

"Dad you can't do that to me. We had a deal you said after i graduate you will let me live my life own my own for 6mos until i'm ready to take over the company. You even told me that i can choose whom i ever want to love, just like you and mom. Are you breaking the deal we had?" I told dad in my serious tone. He never breaks a deal in his life and i know he will not start from me.

Dad stared at me for sometime i know his thinking of something. And he open his mouth. " ok. Deal is deal but i have always said that it can be change, depends on the situation honey. This arrangement was made by your grandfather. You can't take over the company unless you have someone by your side which is a husband. I will give you a 2mos to present to us your future husband and you can do all you want in that span of time without me interfering in your life, But if you fail sweetheart you will marry David's son without any argument". And he leaned his hand for a shake hand just like the doing deals with his business partner. I shake dad hand firmly as an agreement. And i left the room and went straight to my bedroom, i took pillow cover my mouth and scream my frustration.