Chapter 11

Isaac POV

She's so beautiful. I want to pull out the eye balls of this man ogling Andrea since we came in this restaurant, if looks can kill I his already dead meat.
"Isaac!" Andrea said.."hmm, yes Andrea?". "What are you thinking?you look like your not hear with me." I gave my best smile to Andrea and said " I was thinking on how lucky I am to have you as my date.." With a wink.."ha..ha..yeah right." She's trying to hide her blush which I find really cute about her.
"Andrea can I ask you a question?" "Sure, what is it?". Here goes nothing. Hope my charm will work.. I placed my hand on her hand, making small circle and said " Andrea, the first time I saw you have captivated me. I really like you a lot. Will you be my girlfriend? "

Andrea's POV

Oh! What will I do?? Wait this is the plan to have a boyfriend to present to my  dad and the deal with the arrange marriage will be off. Here goes nothing "YES".

Isaac gave me the best smile ever and it warms my heart. Oh! no I'm trouble. I can't fall inlove with him. But this will be convenient there's no harm if I fall inlove with him but I don't know him that well. Well may this is the time that I should really learn to know him more if I want this to work. God!! I'm discussing with myself again.

"Hey, Andrea your in own world again." Isaac said. "Oh! I'm sorry, I was just thinking that ,maybe this is too fast. I don't you know that well." "Well we get to know each other right now. I'm Isaac Norton, 29y.o., I hate spicy food, I love pasta specially spaghetti, I love nature. Your turn babe.." "Babe, huh.." "Yes,  Andrea your my baby, mine!" He looks so hot. "okay babe, I'm Andrea Smith and I just turned 20, I love sweet, I love spaghetti too." I said to him. "See, we have in common babe." Isaac said. I check the time it's almost midnight we stayed all night knowing each other.

"Hmmm..i think we should go home, it's already midnight and i have to go to work tomorrow" Yeah! I have  work tomorrow damn! I still want to be with him. He stand and held my hand and i noticed he did not pay for our food. "Isaac, I think you forgot to pay" He just smiled at me and said "I already paid babe" and he kiss my cheeks, which made me blush.

And there goes my first date and I got boyfriend...