Chapter 5

Beware some matures content in here...

Isaac Pov

I've been watching her for an hour now, i have to make my move before someone will be brave enough to approach her.

While she's dancing with her friend, her back facing me i grab her hip and i noticed her friend mouthed to her to have fun, and she relax with my touch and swaying her hips. GAME ON.

She turned around to face me. She's so beautiful, her eyes is captivating looks so innocent and that lips....so kissable.
My lips is just inches away from her i'm just waiting for any reaction but she just starred at me. Out of the blue she kissed me, i was shock..but soon i kissed her back, bit her lower lip and she moan. I smirk and i asked for an entrance to her mouth and she didn't deny me of exploring her mouth. She is so responsive. My innocent girl is not that innocent after all.

This will be easy.

After minutes making out with her on the dance floor, I look into her eyes "you wanna go out from her?" I asked her. She's really beautiful. She just starred at me for a second and then she nodded. Good answer because i don't take no for an answer after all. I get what i want and now i want her.

I led her outside and into my car. i drive fast to my penthouse before she could change her mind. When we arrive i took her hand and led her into the elevetor Jefferson my bodyguard looked at me in shock since this is the first time i brought a girl in my penthouse.

All the other woman i've been, are all one night stand. i brought them to one of my hotels. No string attach and they know the deal with me "to never expect more" i'm not the type of a man to be in a relationship for now.

When we reach my flat, i can't help it anymore i just want to kiss her and i did. She moan with every kiss that i gave her. I pull her into me, grip her butt bring her up so that she can put her legs around my waist and i carried her to my bedroom without taking my lips on her. I laid her on my bed and started kissing her neck, i heard her moan loudly, i smirk GOTCHA found her sweetspot. Before things got too hot i need to get condom first, i reach on my bedside drawer and found nothing. With all my force i stop kissing her and i told that i will come back after i get what i needed and she nods.

I got up quickly and went to the bathroom, there it was, i took one box and when i return to my room, there she was lying on my bed with a pillow she cuddled while sleeping soundly. She looks like an angel i think to myself. Wait, where that thought came from. No no no.

I need a cold shower.