Chapter 12

Isaac Pov

It's 06:00 o'clock in morning, I wasn't able to sleep well she occupied my mind. I want to see her. I don't care if she has work to day, she will spend her day with me to day. I will just make it up to her. I am never likes this with other women I'm with, she's not like them, she's different. She never me asked how much I earn and never interested on what I do for a leaving. She like to know about ME, just me.

I got my keys and drive directly in her apartment.

I knock on her door and no answer. One more. and then the door opens there she was scratching her eyes like she just woke up with her bedroom hair and fuck! she opens the wearing this.

I drag her inside closing the door and I heard her saying "Welcome , come in." in sarcastic way. But it didn't stop me from saying " What are you wearing? don't ever open the wearing like this, what if its wasn't me on the door and some pervert. Don't do that again, and I am the only one can you like this" I told her with a smirk and with that like she remembered what she is wearing her eyes becomes wide and she run to her room hugging her self yelling for me wait and make my self comfortable. I silently laugh to myself. She is really something and she is mine.

I look around in her apartment, I saw some of her photo with her friend, I think her name is Nicole. There is no photos of her parent. There's one photo that caught my eye a little girl with a boy but the boys facing his back while holding the little girls hand like she's protecting her. I heard the door open and there she came out with a blush on her face, she's trying so hard to look mad which only make me smile. "Good morning babe, your not happy to see me?" She still had the angry look on her which i found cute. "What are you doing here it's too early in the morning. And I don't like what you said to me earler, you're the one who came here without any notice I thought you are Nicole so I open the door immediately, and I don't let any one see me wearing like that..........." she keeps on talking about something, she looks so hot when she is mad I can't control my self I took one step and captured her lips and it made her stop rumbling, at first she didn't respond to my kiss, I deepend the kiss and hold her hips tightly that made her gasp and I took the chance to enter my tounge to her sweet mouth, God how I love kissing her, she moans. I have to s'top before I can't control my self and claim her. I kissed her forehead and said "You look so hot when your mad babe." she blush and hide her face on my chest, I hug her, saying good morning to her once again.

And we heard a clearing of throat. We both turned around there her friend Nicole standing looking at Andrea teasingly which only made Andrea snuggle her face more in my chest and I wasn't able to control myself and I laugh hugging her tightly while kissing her head. My girlfriend is so innocent.