Chapter 13

Andreas Pov

It's been a week now that me and Isaac getting to know each other and it became a routine now that he will come to my apartment and bring to work and he will come to fetch me from work and if he cannot come to get me he will send Samuel his driver to get me. We went to some dates which I enjoyed a lot and I blush a lot. He just like kissing me a lot and I'm not complaining I love kissing him too. I know his a player and he has some needs as what Nicole keeps on telling me but I just want to make things slow, to get to know him better and maybe he is the one that I can bring home to meet my parent. I still one month more before the deal is over with my dad.

Today I'm going to meet dad at lunch with his friend the father of my soon to be husband according to him. Since he didn't informed me ahead of time so I have to go on my work clothes and I'll just buy a new shoes, my mom will have a head ache if she will see me on my converse shoes.

------------------------

It's 11:30 o'clock and I have already received 10 miscall and 8 message from dad that reminding me our lunch date. I asked my manager if I can have my early lunch and he agreed and saying that there is no need to come back since there are only few costumers are coming and he has enough staff today.

So, I went to my locker and change my shoes, I called Nicole earlier to bring me some shoes that is approved by my mother.

-------------------------

I was able to meet my soon to be father-in-law Mr. David Norton which he insist that I will call him dad since I will be his daughter soon, I just smiled and glared to my father who is smiling like there is nothing wrong in the picture. While they were talking about some business, I just noticed that David looks familiar to me, his eyes, I think, I saw him before. I just can't pin point it. then my dad phone rings and there it goes its work time for him again. We bid our good byes and David said "See soon Andrea.".