Chapter 6

Andrea's Pov

My head hurts, my eyes are still close..hmmm.. I like the smell of my pillow so musculine..WAIT!! I feel someones feet other than mine..i slowly open my eyes, while adjusting to the ray of light. I can't even move my head two strong arms are holding me in place. WHAT THE???!! It's the stranger from last night..CRAP I don't have clothes on me..Did I???no i did not, I don't feel any pain between my thighs.. It is still safe..Yah! Yah! I'm 20 years old I'm still virgin, i want to get rid of it but i want to be suber when it happen...(puff)

I need to get out from his grip.. Slowly i lifted his arm and I slip out carefully not to wake him up. Oh! He sleeps like an oil, he didn't even flinch. Great now i need to find my clothes
but not until i get closer look of his face. He looks cute while sleeping.. Oh!! S_ _ T!!! What time is it??looking at the clock it's 06:00 It's my first day work today.

I saw a white t-shirt on the couch, since I can't find find my clothes from last night this will do and I let my hair fall down in front of me since i'm not wearing any bra. I Went straight to the elevetor and i held my head high as i experience my first walk of shame. Just great (note the sarcasm). Nicole will be very happy about this.

When i got in my apartment, i open the door slowly to avoid waking up Nicole and to escape from the questions that will be flooding, asking where i' ve been and who i've been and what happend..
Success no Nicole nothing. So i went straight in my room only to be face Nicole standing in front of me with her arms across her chest with some angry face just like my mom will do if i don't call her. And there it goes the questions.

" goodmorning Nic, i'm sorry i did not call you last night. But your the one who told me to have fun." I told with puppy look.

" yes, Andrea i told you to have fun but you should have called me i was worried. Thank god your Da..*cough* safe". She said.
" i'm sorry Nic. But i know you will be happy. I went out with that stranger but nothing happen though, i think i feel asleep at his place." I told Nicole.
A smile was formed in Nicoles lips. "I'm so happy for you Andrea, nexttime you will be in the second base which is you will have sex.....!" She said excitedly.
"Nic what are you talking about, there will be no next time. I didn't even got his name. Now you have to go i need to get ready for work." I said to her.

I didn't even got his name. I will just call him Mr. Handsome