Cindy - A Princess Spy Novel

<Edited>

"She needs to be fired!" he exclaimed to his father. King Carter looked questioningly at me.

"With all due respect sir, your son is a pain in the ass." Cindy said. She looked at the teenage boy standing in front of her. Dark brown hair that reached his very blue eyes, a strong stature, and a smile that could make any girl melt. Yup, Dameon was the epitome of a major asshole.

Looking at Cindy, Dameon said to his father, "I mean look at her, she's just a girl with no backbone, and I'm probably going to be the one to have to protect her from everything." Rolling her eyes at the arrogant bastard, Cindy turned to his father, who was looking at her expectantly.

"Well Cindy?" he asked, "do you still want to go through with this mission?" Like hell no! She did not want to protect this womanizer. Just as Cindy was about to deny it, Linda's voice popped into my head,

"Something weird is going on in that castle Cindy, I need you to stay sharp."

Taking one more look at the boy who was now scowling at her, she sighed, "Yes."

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

A/N: Hey guys! Guess what? I decided to start a new story! I probably won't start this until after I'm done with It Happens, but I really needed to get this out of my system... I really appreciate all my fans looking at this story! 

And for those of you who aren't my fans or followers... well hello! Thank you for picking up my story and giving it a try! I really do appreciate it! I just hope I can meet your expectations to make this story the best I possibly can.

Well that's all I really have to say for this story, but I hope you guys enjoy this little sneak preview of the story!

Toodles!

Sneha (bookdreamer2012)