Chapter 7

"Tell me again why I need to do this?" Cindy asked Dameon.

"Because you punched me," he said simply.

"But you said I was done owing you! And you said you were over it!" Cindy exclaimed.

"I lied."

"But-"

"Look Cindy, either you do this for me or else," Dameon challenged. Cindy glared at him. For a very long time. "Tick tock, we don't have all day." Cindy muttered under her breath, and Dameon didn't say anything as she made her way to the cashier.

"How may I help you?" asked the woman there. Cindy glanced at her. She had a cap that said BK, underneath it was bright blue hair. The lady had dark blue eyes and had a couple of piercings on her face. She conveyed an aura of 'take more than three ketchup packets, and I'll kick your ass.' type of thing. When she scowled at Cindy, she knew she had to hurry things up. Cindy gave the lady the order and Cindy's name and headed back to the table.

"Did you do it?" Dameon asked.

"Yeah," Cindy snapped, "it should be ready soon."

"Gosh, your bodyguard is so snappy Dameon," said Xavier. Dameon rolled his eyes at Xavier's jest. Cindy figured that Xavier was never going to let Dameon off the hook for this one.

"That's not all. Cindy's also his lo-" Cindy slapped her hand over Phoenix's mouth then proceeded to glare at her.

Why was Phoenix so adamant about bringing my feelings up when Dameon was around? I swear, Cindy thought. Phoenix ripped Cindy's hand off and said, "What was that for?" Cindy stared at her for a very long time, hoping her eyes conveyed the message that she was threatening Phoenix. Phoenix got it and kept her mouth shut until their order was ready. Xavier was talking animatedly to Dameon, who shrugged his shoulders every now and then to make it look like he was listening while Phoenix looked around the restaurant, awed at the different statues and colors in it. Cindy was looking around the restaurant as well, but more for people who could be potential threats. Cindy had to be on guard since she had two princes to take care of now. Suddenly, Dameon perked up.

"Is that it?" Dameon pointed to the pickup line. Cindy groaned internally, bracing herself for what was going to happen next.

"Anita Hanjaab? Your order is ready." This time Cindy groaned out loud. "Anita Hanjaab? Are you still here?" Cindy's cheeks turned a bright red, as she registered her surroundings. Xavier and Dameon were laughing their damn heads off, and everyone in the restaurant was beginning to look for the poor sap whose name sounded like 'I need a hand job.'

"Would you stand up already?" whispered Phoenix. Reluctantly, Cindy stood up and went to retrieve their order. The lady with the blue hair gave Cindy the order without a second glance. Cindy would think that calling for Anita Hanjaab would be the highlight of that lady's day. Cindy returned with the food, her face red as a cherry tomato. People were staring at Cindy with either amusement or looks of sympathy. It didn't help that Xavier and Dameon were having simultaneous heart attacks. Cindy slammed the food on the table.

"It's about time Anita," joked Xavier.

"Shut up," Cindy said before stuffing a fry into her mouth. She didn't even know why they were here! Xavier had stayed the night, so Cindy had woken up to not one, but two princes this morning. Anyway, by the time she arrived to Dameon's room to ask him about the day's events, the two princes were wide awake and looking for some fun. Xavier, hearing that Cindy was from the Earth realm, decided it would be fun to go and visit. Dameon looked at her shaking head once and agreed. Asshole. Before they left, Cindy went to see if she could drag Phoenix along with her because there was no way in hell, Cindy was going to babysit those two by herself. Phoenix was very ecstatic to say the least. So after letting the knights know where the four of them were going, they headed to the Earth realm. Apparently, the three of them have never been to a Burger King.