Chapter 10

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you like this latest chapter! Drop a comment once you're done and let me know what you think :)

And because I suck at putting up pictures of the cast, here's a pic of Phoenix and Nick.

CHAPTER 10

"Too late, they've spotted us." Mary and Cindy turned around with wide eyes, and sure enough the guys were looking at them. Dameon sent Cindy a cheeky grin, and she knew immediately that it was his doing. She was so going to make him pay. Cindy turned back to Belle, Mary followed suit.

"What are we going to do?" cried Mary.

Cindy started shaking her head, "That's a good question. You think if we just sit here, they'd leave us alone?"

"With your lover boy making goo goo eyes at you over there?" Belle snorted, "there are better chances that pigs are going to fly." Cindy blushed, unsure of why Dameon was acting this way. Maybe it was because the two of them bonded today or the fact that being chased by dangerous men made them closer. Either way, the extra attention from Dameon wasn't doing Cindy any good as her heart continued to flip like it was competing for an Olympic event. I "Let's just go before one of them comes here and asks us what's wrong," stated Belle, "besides they're kind of cute." Cindy's eyes widened. She could not believe this was happening.

"Not you too," Cindy groaned, placing her head in her hands.

"Oh relax, I'm not after your guy," said Belle nonchalantly.

"He is not my guy," Cindy pointed at her, "but I suppose we need to. I did promise Dameon." Belle was grinning like she won the lottery. "What do you think Mary?" Cindy asked.

"Well," Mary looked behind her. Cindy glanced back and saw Xavier grinning at Mary. Mary returned the gesture with a small smile. "It might not be that bad," she finished.

"Fine," Cindy grumbled, "let's go." Cindy let Belle drag her from the chair to guys. Cindy kept her eyes on the floor. Dameon was watching her every move with a smirk. The nerve of that jerk. She was totally going to make him rue this day. Cindy's sudden change in appearance did not go unnoticed by Dameon. His face quickly changed from smirking to questioning, wondering what was up her sleeve. Oh boy, was he going to get it for messing with her. Belle and Mary giggled as the three of them reached the guys and Jaz.

"Hey gals! Glad you could make it," said the boy next to Jaz. Jaz looked like she was head over heels for the guy. This must be Shahid, Cindy thought.

Belle answered for us. "Thanks for having us last minute." Cindy and Mary politely nodded in agreement.

Shahid shrugged. "The more the merrier. Besides if you all didn't come, I would never have met this gem," he said, wrapping an arm around Jaz. Cindy noticed Jaz blushing and was surprised. Jaz never blushed. Ever. Cindy caught Belle's eye, and they grinned inwardly. They were never going to let this go.

Dameon spoke up, "Hey princess." He was emphasizing the word 'princess' because he knew how much Cindy hated her pet name, and Dameon was ready to play her game.