Chapter Twenty Nine (Dragged Along)

My half shut eyes are giving up one me.

I'm almost passed out in a bath tub in somebody's bathroom that i can't remember who or where this house is. And my shirt is covered in vomit, some of my own and maybe some other people too. All i can smell is the reeking stinking dreadfull stinging sharp aroma of liquor and puke, i think i'm about to die and even in a condition like this i still know that this is the absolute worst way to go.

I'm fighting all of my muscles to stay awake and suddenly i hear some yelling from outside and some screaming and door slamming. It's a girl and a guy from what it sounds like.

The last thing i remember before passing out is the door being kicked and someone hollering my name.

***************                    ***************

I walk across the hallway and caught Meghan by the waist from behind her and give her a light kiss on the cheek

She let out a shallow gasp before saying "Well hello to you too" as she twist around and face me, pause to see my stupid looking smiling face and smile with me "I'm guessing you've had a good day?"

"Pretty much yes" i answer sheepishly. I have been more confident about myself and this relationship over the past couple of days, i've been greeted by more people and i actually talked to them, and some of 'them' are actually girls.

"Well, keep that smile looking alive cause tonight you're all Brandon's" she gives me an encouraging smile instead

"Shit, i forgot about that"

"Don't worry" she slams her locker shut "It wont be that bad, and i told the guys that if they damaged you in anyway i will ripp off their balls with seam ripper"

"Seam-Seam ripper? Why do you even own one"

"Baby, you don't know my life... not yet" she gives me a peck and walk away in the direction of her BMW, swaying her hips making her loose skirts flow in a very sexy way... uhh, i have to stop being perverted towards my own girlfriend. We're not there yet.

I'm not there yet.

Just as i watch her pull and drives away i feel a strong weight drop and drag me by my neck in a semi-embrace and i almost stumble because of the sudden gesture.

"Ey Landon"

"It's Logan"

"Right, right. I missed your whole introduction thing so..."

Great, it's Daniel

"By the way i know that look, you were staring at her ass, i tell you it is perky and round and gorgeous"

I feel so uncomfortable that my he's talking about my girlfriend like that.. mostly when i haven't seen her bare ass in person. Wait no, now i'm  just as gross as Daniel.

"What's wrong buddy, cat got your tongue? C'mon we're having a big ball tonight you should be hyped" he talks and greet some people while we walk across the parking lot "I mean, you're about to be in a class A party with the coolest kids in school you're at least supposed to smile about it"

I keep my mouth shut cause i don't know how to response. Here i am walking with my bully with his hands around my neck like we're best buddies and he is talking about a party we're going to have in a few hours. With the rest of his friends.

"Yo Danny!" someone holler. The guy has on a black wife beater and bright green running jacket with backwards white cap. From his tan i'd say he looks like one of the reality stars from Jersey Shore.

Before thinking anything funny, i googled these things (pop culture references) to communicate better with my girlfriend. I had no idea of half the things she talks about most of the times. I thought project runway was a name of a designer label, boom, it's not, it's a show.