Chapter two ("Its Logan")

Meghan Hicks:

It's Thursday so the cafeteria's serving vegan food,

what the hell right?

The new principal came up with this and acted like it wasn't the dumbest idea ever, but so far everyone lives so...

"Meghan!" I hear Chelsea calling me from the center of the cafeteria, right from our usual table. I wave at her and walk her direction.

"Hey Chealse, what's up?" I ask casually

"Are you kidding me? I almost skipped today, I kept puking my guts out from that night!"

"No shit, I was Hammered too but I was fine" I chuckle a little

"Hammered?! You're kidding me right? You had one beer, and one non-alcoholic beer before that Meg!" Luke has sat next to me and laughed very loudly after saying that. Thank god the cafeteria was even louder.

"Fuck off Luke, cut me off some slack would you? It was my first underage-drinking debute!" I defended my self.

He raised up his hand to show that he's off my back but he's still laughing, tho wasn't as loud as before.

"Hey girlies!"

Brandon cames with Danny

My heart sank and the heat of my body raises, not of broken heart, but cause I want to punch him on his gorgeous face for cheating on me with some slut named Jessica.

Danny and I started dating a few months back, my parents and his were collage mates or something.

I didn't like him that much but still, I mean, Jessica whoever her last name was just a nobody

Danny and I are one of the Beautiful People, we're nearest to perfect by far at this school.

Well I guess Danny has found his Sandra Dee cause Danny ended our relationship for that Jessica bitch.

But cause we're on the same popularity level we still have to sit together at luch.

And we're still friends.. atleast act like we are

Sun of a bitch! Danny you're gorgeous and all, but you suck! you fucking suck!

I try to calm myself, it's my expertise. I could fool anyone with anything I want, im the best liar Crook Falls has ever known.

Yes I am that good, not even my friends could read me through all these years.

Example, Danny thinks that i've moved on right after the breakup, like literally 5 seconds after. I didn't look vulnerable nor cried

But inside I was dying

"What am I, an empty chair?" Luke said

"No.... You're an asshole with no balls so 'girlie' were you too Luke" Danny laughs after saying that.

"Oh fuck me!" Luke say that with a frustrated tone

"No, thank you. You're not really my type" Danny give him an unneeded come back.

"I'll fuck you" Courtney overheard them on her way to our table.

"Hey baby" Luke gave her a light kiss

"God, I can't. I'm not to strong, I'll throw up all my breakfast and last night's dinner" I said with a dramatic tone

"Oh screw you Meghan!" Courtney bites back

"I'm good Court, youre the one whos about to screw Luke" and I make everyone on our table laugh including Luke and Courtney.

About them, Luke and Courtney had been dating for a month, after her break up with Jim.