Chapter four (Sleep over)

Logan Harris:

Im driving my car to school as always, I purposely drive slow allowing my thoughts to explore back to yesterday.

Meghan was asking me questions and declared that she doesn't want me to think something was going on with me and her, I got the message that it was about her status and popularity.

That's all I could recall, but most of the time--especially when she's mumbling about whatever was last she talked to me about yesterday--i was too busy looking at her face, her jaw line, her natural olive skin, oh god her lips!

Even tho she blurted at me, I kinda felt happy, she took the time to care about what I think after all.

Stop it! You sound like a creep! It was okay in middle school, but for crying out loud its junior year!

Okay, I put myself together before getting out of the car. Then I remember what Mrs Marshall asked us to do, Biology project! Its my chance to get Meghan alone with me

God that sounded so weird and yes creepy, dickhead! And how in the world I think Meghan would ever see me that way? The way I see her

I'm no knight with shining armour that's for sure, im pretty much regular. No toned biceps, no tan, no game--it means im no ladies man--and no fortune.

I wipe that thought off my head as soon as I see Meghan in front of her locker. She's wearing a red dress with gold buttons and black boots with little wedges to lift her height on her heels.

God! Why did you make perfection such a torture to noble man such as myself?!

I walk towards her and as surprisingly as those times before I got a gut to speak up "Hey"

"So sorry, did I do or say something that implied that this is okay?" she shot me right on the heart but I keep myself collected

"I just wanted to talk about biology project, gee"

"Shit! What project?!" she's suddenly panic

"The research paper about human anatomy, 5 hundred pages by minimum, weren't you listening?"

"You were distracting me the whole time so, no I wasn't"

Thank god she's facing away right now cause if she isn't she'll be looking at my blushing cheek, damn fair skin!

"God! 500!" she blurt out

"We have till June" I try to light the tunnel

She growls, it's the cutest sound ever, I know how cheesy I sounded but yo'll have to hear it yourself to agree with me

"Know what? Just swing by my house later, I don't wanna think about this right now?"

Yes! Be cool Logan

"Sure, what time?" I try to be as casual as possible

"Around 3 is fine" she sighs the words out if her mouth

Meghan you're killing me!

"Okay, see you then"

"Brittany, Christina!" she yells while walking away without showing notice that im still here.

I still am looking down, but I know Meghan was going for Brittany Clarke and Christina Robins, the only two freshmens who are qualified already to be on the social level, I know they both are smoking hot and pretty. But ofcourse, not as beautiful as Meghan.

I walk away and keep my eyes at my watch all day. For 3.00 p.m.

                  ~ ~ ~               ~ ~ ~