Chapter Thirty One (Bound to)

I closed my eyes with heavy tears, Aaron's arms around me. I quietly sob and try breathing calmly at the same time, not long till i can calm myself down.

We move from the door when we feel it budge, as soon as we get up Devin, Eric and Chris walks in. It hasn't even been long but they all look sober, hangover, but sober never the less. I glance at a clock on the wall, it's now 5 in the morning. That means i slept on the floor with Aaron last night, i wonder if he slept too or he just sit there awkwardly holding me.

"You found him!" Devin says

"Yeah" i turn my head in the direction of the bed, he's still lying there probably gonna wake up with a terrible headache.

Cassandra shoosh us. She's sitting on a small sofa watching TV with the volume barely turned up.

I walk up to her "What happened last night? How's he doing?"

"You saved his life, most of the drugs he had was pumped out just in time when you made him gag"

"What about everything else he drank?"

"Seems like he's going to be fine, it'll wear off just a little hangover probably, i don't think he actually drank that much"

"But he had absinth and Chris told me he went with a six pack of bear, and god knows what else he had. He doesn't drink, he's not used to it" i anxiously tells her

"Relax okay, he's gonna be fine. Just look for yourself" she nods to the direction of the bed Logan's on

I sit on the bed and take the sight in front of me in. Logan is sleeping, his skin looks better than last night, he's breathing--that's super important. I hold his hand, it's kinda cold, Logan hand supposed to be warm.

"Hey Meg, we're sorry" Brandon says, his hand on my shoulder.

When did he come in?

When i turn around everybody was already in the room. Brandon, Danny, even Gabe. Just Luke is missing, knowing him he probably did went home after he saw me. I turn my attention back to Logan, i know in a time like this i shouldn't  think about how handsome he looks when he's asleep, but i can't really help it.

"What if he's not sleeping but actually in a coma from all the alcohol poisoning?" Gabe whispers loud enough for me to hear. I turn around to see him getting smack in the head by Danny. "Sorry" he mumbles.

We all waited in the room. From 5 a.m, then 7 a.m, by 8 i told people they can leave the room and i'll just stay put with my boyfriend. I told Eric to drive Devin home, and that Gabe should look for his sister--Daniel came with him to make sure he doesn't kill her, not right away anyway. Chris, Aaron, Brandon and Cassandra went upstairs to start cleaning up the mess from last night's party.

An hour after everyone left, still holding his hand, Logan shows no signs of waking up anytime soon. I decided to go upstairs and find Brandon, i ask him for aspirin.

"Oh and Brandon, can i borrow your shirt?"

"Why would you need my shirt? Oh right" he quickly realized and climb upstairs to his room, me following suit

On the way i can see just how trashed the house is. Nothing is actually broken but cups are everywhere, not to meantion condoms, wrappers... and vomit

"How the hell are you palanning to get this place back in ship shape when your dad gets back?"

"Cassandra called the cleaning service, they'll be here soon i think" he opens a door

"Aren't you glad she's here?" i lean on the door frame while he look trough his closet