I Love You

*Harry P.O.V*

I was laying on the bed with him, I still cant believe that. He's laying next to me, it's been 5 months since we got enganged. He is an amazing boy, I have to admit it, I'm too lucky to have him.

"Harry." he turned around,

"Mmm boo?" I smiled.

"I cant wait for our wedding." He smiled and his face turns red.

"Me too boo."

We're getting married in a few weeks, finally. This time, I found my prince, he's my bandmate, he always smile at me and he never show me his weakness, he doesn't know that I already know he's sick. Cancer. The doctor told me that he only have 3 weeks, he has been fighting since last year, I looked at him. He was laughing. Even I know he got lots of hate, everyone always says rude things to him, but all he did was smile. I know that heart is breaking. I know its hurts.

"Harry, look at this!" he showed me a pic of us. The pic we took when we first meet, our first date, our first kiss, he acted like nothing had happened to him, his laugh, his smile, his eyes, but deep inside I know he's afraid.

"Harry, are you crying?" he gets up and look at me.

"No, I just can't believe to call you mine." He smiled, proudly.

"I love you harry."

"I love you more than you love me, louis." I kissed him in the forehead.

"You treat me like I'm the only one."

"You're the only one louis."

Tonight, me and louis laying on our new yard, we're looking at the shining star, we just bought a house, for us, for our children.

"Harry, I want have a twins children, a boy and a girl- and many grandchildren, so we wont feel lonely." He smiled at the sky.

"I will not let you feel lonely boo, I'm here for you." He looks at me, there's something wrong. I can see it in his eyes.

"I know that you have cancer." He was shocked, she looks at me and give me the 'how the hell you know that' look.

"There's no secret, louis." he's crying, thats hurts me. Suddenly he intertwined our fingers, moving closer, killing the space between us.

"I'm sorry." Our noses almost touching. He's staring into my green eyes as I stare into his blue eyes. God, he's gorgeous no metter what.

"2 weeks left, Harry!" I can see the sadness in his eyes, I try to hild the tears back. I cant accept the fact. My thought vanished, a way by feeling his soft lips crashed into mine, the taste felt so sweet.

"Can you promise me something?" he said breaking the kiss.

"Anything boo, what is it?"

"When I'm gone, please move on." I was shocked, totally.

"Louis!" I didnt have any words to say.

"No one in this world can replace you." He quite, then he rested his head to my chest and close his eyes while the tears streaming down her face.

Today, is the day before we got married tomorrow. He just laying there in our bedroom. Days moved so fast and i'm so scared to lose him. I hugged him from behind, his body heat and fatigue,

"Harry?" he turned around

"Hi lou." He smiled, but I can see his face fulls of pain.

"Are you okay, Loulou?"

"Of course, tomorrow is our wedding."

"Harry."

"Mmm?"

"What if I die tomorrow?"

"NO! You're not." He silents.

"Remember when the first time we kissed?" he laugh, I tried to laugh too, but I cant. I move closer to him. And then he said,

"Harry, please dont forget me. Dont forget our little secret, our memories, please dont forget everything that happened to us, keep it in your heart, forever."

"I will, I will lou. I love you."

"I Love you too, harry." he laid his head on my chest.

"Please dont leave me louis." he smiled and then he fall asleep on my chest.

-Mr_Blackpants

Ps. I know it sucks :p