Chapter 34: Bothered Feelings.

(TANYA)
I sighed soon as Dad and I walked away from the tent. I'm so embarrassed because I thought that Sean was there to support our group, because we're friends however I easily jump to conclusion because the truth is he supported other group, which I think is a good one, for they won as I heard her talking.

"What's with that?" Dad inquired as we reached to the cars.

"He's just said that we did great," I smiled. I went inside of the car where he led me. He grunted and closed the door.

He called her strawberry. That's his favourite. I jump to my conclusion again thinking that he wasn't dating someone. Why did he need to lie to me, when he already has someone and he's calling her strawberry? What about Catherine? Is she also one of his girls? I feel ---- hurt? I shouldn't feel this way but I assumed things and I believed him. We were friends. Why does he need to lie?

"Hey girl, it looks like you are thinking too much," Olivia snapped me back to reality as she sat next to me.

"Sorry," I apologized.

"I prefer if you will tell me why was Sean there," she said.

I thought for a while. Olivia may be annoying when you tell her something however she's also trustworthy. "Not here," I whispered, not liking to be heard by others. It's too embarrassing.

"Alright, but you have to tell me what's bothering you," she whispered back then she started to chat with Alisha, who I guess was next to her.

I was still lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice that we had arrived at the Yu's Little China. Olivia tugged me which brought me back to the reality. Dad helped me on my way to the restaurant. Nat ordered a lot of food which makes everyone happy. Even though we didn't win the contest we still look happily at the positive side.

Alisha helped me with my food since the boys including my Dad were drinking and singing. They seem to be having fun. Us girls stayed together and chatted while eating.

"Tanya," Alisha tugged me.

I turned to her and asked, "Yes?"

"Are you alright?" she asked worriedly, "It seems that you're physically here but mentally away."

I chuckled sheepishly, "I'm sorry."

"I noticed that too at the car," Olivia commented, "Tell us what's wrong, is it about Sean?" she asked.

I didn't reply.

"You can tell us. The boys were far from us and they can't hear us," Char encouraged.

"I feel that I'm such a fool," I sighed.

"Why?" Alisha asked.

Before I could answer Olivia interrupted me, "Alright, since this is about Sean, let's start with why he is at the music festival."

"I don't know he didn't really tell me the reason," I shrugged.

"Maybe he wants to support you," Char squealed.

"I don't think so," I muttered.

"How can you tell?" she questioned.

"I think he was there to support his girlfriend, who also joined the contest, who is also one of the winners," I replied.

"Wait, wait, I thought Sean doesn't have any girlfriend?" she puzzled, "He took you on a date, he couldn't do that if he already has a girlfriend," she pointed out.