Chapter 46: In Coma.

Chapter 46: In Coma. 

(AUTHOR)

"I'm fine, sore but still living," Tanya replied. Her throat is still dry and she could hear her voice cracking.

"Do you need anything?" Sean asked, he walked closer to her bed.

"A glass of water would be great," she answered. Sean immediately went to the corner near the comfort room where a table was located. On top of it were some glasses, fruits and a glass of water. He poured some water on the glass and went back to her.

"I'll help you," he offered as he helped her drank the water. She only drank half of the cup of water.

"Do you still need anything?" he asked again, "What about food?" he offered calmly, or trying to keep his nerves calm.

She removed again her mask away from her mouth and nose. She chuckled slowly, "I'm fine, really."

"Alright," he said hesitantly.

There's an awkward silence again. She thought that they always had this awkward silence every time they were talking, how does he loves her?

"You were so loud back there," she stated.

"You could hear me?"

"Yeah," she replied, "You were cussing."

He was taken aback because of all the things she heard it's the cussing part. He groaned inwardly. "I'm sorry you have to hear that."

"It's quite alright," she chuckled.

He sat on the chair he was sitting earlier to be able to talk to her more. Her hand was resting on her lap, tempting his hand to touch it. He almost did but he removed the thoughts away. "I'm glad to see you awake."

"Me too," she whispered. She closed her eyes as the tiredness was overcoming her again.

"Do you want to sleep?"

"Again?" she joked, "Keep on talking, I don't want to fall asleep again."

"Alright, what do you want me to say?" he asked.

"Anything, what happened this past week?"

"A lot of visitors went here, your friends and friends of your Dad. They are very sad to see your sit--,"

As soon as she heard the word Dad, immediately her eyes opened and interrupted him, "Dad? Where's Dad?! He was shot! Where is he? Is he alright?!" she asked frantically, she was trying to get off the bed and walk to where her Dad is.

Sean immediately stood to prevent her from moving and didn't let her get off the bed. "Tanya, calm down," he soothed her. The tears are started to leak out and her heart is started to pound heavily.

"You will see him but you must recover first," he said, she already stopped from struggling but his arms are still around her.

"But he was shot! He was not talking to me," she cried hysterically.

"I know, I know but he is alive," well, barely alive.

"What's his condition?" she sniffed as she wiped her tears from her face.

He doesn't know what to say, will he say the truth or he have to lie? "Calm down, he's on the ICU, he's currently on coma," as soon as he said the truth her face became alarmed, so he immediately added, "But he's alive still recovering though, don't worry, the doctors are doing their best," he assured her.

"I have to go at my Dad, I need to go to him," she insisted.

He sighed, he knows he couldn't resist her and she will keep on insisting until she will get hurt. "Alright, we'll go to your Dad but you need to be on a wheelchair. Stay here as I get one and don't get up from your bed."