Chapter 54: Two Nemeses.

(SEAN)

After Tomas informed me about Vincent Throne wanted to meet me, we immediately finished my meeting with Mr. Gale Morris. Of course, I agreed to the request Vincent made and I thought that I should wait for a few days before both of us were able to meet but seems like the man's on a rush. He wanted to meet now.

On the way at an another restaurant that he instructed, I'm not feeling nervous or scared though I know there's something bad that will going to happen. Tomas already called back up to accompany us there because we wouldn't know what's waiting for us.

When we reached the said restaurant, the cars of my other men were already parked and just waiting for us.

"This is very unusual, Boss," Matt frowned. Too bad one of my best men wasn't here because of some stupid assassin had to kidnap him for a week. Well, I let him kidnap Renard.

"Be alert and attentive to your surroundings," I instructed them, "If possible I don't want to start a scene, if they first made one don't hesitate to fire."

"Yes Boss,"

Then I started to walk towards the restaurant with my men behind me. Tomas opened the door for me and I entered. The restaurant is elegant and looks expensive. There were only few customers on the restaurant, Tomas asked the waiter where Vincent is and he immediately led us towards one of the private rooms.

When we entered inside, Vincent was already waiting sitting by the chair on the edge of the long table with his men standing behind him. I sat on the other edge. There are no greetings or any handshake needed.

He spoke first, "I'm glad you didn't chicken out when I requested to meet you."

"Cut to the chase and tell me the reason why you wanted to see me," I said straight to the point.

"I know what you are doing, Sean and don't expect me to be blind about it," he spat angrily.

I arched an eyebrow, "And what am I doing?"

"You thought I wouldn't know that you are keeping an eye on me, spying me with your man pretending to be working with me and you even send an assassin to my place to get some information, you fucker," he retorted.

"And why? You also thought I wouldn't found out about files of information about me, my family and my men. You are also spying on me, asshole," I countered and glared at him.

He scoffed then he began to speak but I interrupted him and continued, "You are also on my sister's school and you've been spying on her. And now, I know you have something to do with the Santiago incident! You tried to kill her and his father!" my voice are rising and I'm fuming with anger.

He crunched his eyebrows in confusion, "What the fuck are you accusing me?! I admit I went at the Lorraine Fashion Academy but I wasn't there for your fucking sister. I can go anywhere I want to do my fucking business!" he roared.

"Don't you try to---," I was about to retort but this time he interrupted me.

"I'm not done yet!" he spat, "And I don't even know who's the fucking Santiago that you are talking about! What the hell do you mean that I tried to kill her?! I never ordered someone to do that!" he denied.

I raised my voice to overcome his own, "Don't you try to deny it, you fuckhead! You ordered a shit low class assassin with a stinky alias named Nugget. Too bad he was arrested and anytime soon he will confess that you are the one who ordered him the job," I growled.