Chapter 64: The Truth of his Dark Side.

(SEAN)

"You mean the new entrepreneur Mr. Gale Morris?" Tomas asked, "I can't remember anything that could make him hold grudges on you Sir and we already background check him and he came clean."

"He might be lying about his background just to work with you, he might have an ulterior motive," Gilves commented.

"He's right," Gino agreed.

"But like what Tomas said, we weren't enemies," I said, this is getting more and more serious, dangerously serious, "I can't think of any reason for him to bring me down."

"What if it's not you who he wants to bring down," Gilves trailed off.

"What do you mean?" I questioned as I knitted my eyebrows.

"I mean, what if he wants to bring your father down because he actually held grudges on him but because you are now the one who's holding the business, you are also part of his revenge," he explained.

"That makes no sense because Mr. Alfaro and Mr. Morris just met recently," Tomas shared.

"But it makes me wonder how Mr. Gale Morris suddenly emerged from the business industry when his name isn't that well known," I thought. Having heard about this, I'm having suspicions at him.

"Maybe," Gilves spoke once again, "He's working with someone? Maybe there's another person behind all of this and he's just hiding at the shadows of Mr. Morris."

I thought for a while, "You know what Gilves, I didn't know you're good at reasoning."

He was taken aback at the compliment then he suddenly beamed and shook Matt's shoulders excitedly, "Did you hear that Matt, Boss complimented me! Did ya hear that?! He said that I'm good!"

Matt grimaced.

"What are you gonna do now?" Erwan interrupted, "Do you want me to get him for you?" he asked.

I raised an eyebrow, "You're now taking initiative to work with me?"

He grinned, "Not really, because I know you're going to make Renard do it besides I can catch him faster because he's my new employer."

"Can't you be so reckless?" Renard scolded him, "What if it's not him."

"But what if it's him?" Erwan countered, "Your beloved Boss will not lose anything. If it's not him , you might lose a business partner but he's not so big deal and if it's really him then it's a win-win. Am I right?" he smirked because he knew he's winning the argument between him and Renard.

Renard clicked his tongue in annoyance, "You are so cocky."

Erwan leaned closer to him and whispered, "Oh yes, I am so cock—ky," he winked.

"Stop flirting!" Matt reprimanded them as Gino chuckled and Gilves found this mesmerizing.

"Oh please Matt," Erwan rolled his eyes at him, "Stop being so jealous and find your own man."

Matt snarled, "I'm not gay!"

"Yeah and you didn't have any girlfriends either," he sassed.

"ENOUGH!" Renard stopped them before anything could get worse, "Not in front of Boss!" They listened to him as the two of them kept their mouth shut. "I apologize, Sir," Renard apologized on their behalf.

I don't really care about their sexual preferences but now is not the time to talk about that. "Erwan, do what you have to do. Bring me Mr. Morris and of course I'll pay you."