Michael's Introduction :: 1

Michael lay on his bed listening to bands. This is his hobby and he's surely not ashamed of it.

With every lyric he'd listen closely and every line was something he coped with. He wasn't much of a social geek, but he surely was a fanboy.

"Fuck," Michael mumbles. He takes his mouth away from his hand and looks at the blood dripping down from the fractured skin. Sometimes, he concentrated too hard.

Michael slowly got up and frowned once he saw a blood splotch on his new floral shirt.

"Not like I can't get another one," Michael sighs. The pink haired boy climbs out of the top and gently tosses it onto his purple bed sheets.

He replaces the shirt with an oversized pajama top and cozy black leggings. Also, Michael makes sure to wash his soft hands and cover the bite mark with cloth.

"Mikey-poo!" His mother calls from downstairs. Michael rolls his eyes and walks slowly down the stairs to see whatever Karen needs to tell him or show him.

"Yes, mummy?"

"Sweetheart, in the kitchen."

Michael walks into the large dining room and passes the living room to get to the cooking area. Once he does so, he glares at his mother in the doorway.

"Hun, that group starts tomorrow, just to warn you?"

Michael raises his eyebrows and leans against the door's frame. "Huh?"

"That medical group. You know, for people with disabilities?" Karen asks as she stirs the noodles that are boiling like a volcano making Michael groan because he knows his mother can't cook.

"Right," Michael answers as he walks over and takes control of the stove, "so it's on Friday?"

"Yes, because today is obviously-"

"Thursday."

"I was going to say that! You're such a teenager," His mother teases.

Michael finishes the noodles and drains them so they're dry and ready to be eaten.

"Meatballs?"

"Microwave them. I'm going to set the table," His mother instructs.

And that's how the rest of their day went, eating dinner and chatting about the group. Not so exciting yet not so dull due to the fact that Michael would meet people his age.

****

an, so?

:-) I'm just gonna write a chapter and publish it. I'm not gonna write like five and then publish them slowly. I want for you guys to be apart of this and be surprised every step of the way and even me too. I don't want to know what all of you are going to read next just yet. ^_^

Q: favorite song from sounds good feels good? ONLY ONE

A: Mine is most likely Outer Space / Carry On... ❤️

ily guys so much qq

xxx,
Killermarshmallows