Felix :: 10

"Today we're doing group bonding! So this calls for trust games!" Jordan, the instructor, announces. He puts both his hands on his hips and looks around the small circle.

"Trust games?" I ask. Everyone gawks at each other, not sure how to feel.

"Trust falls... hold-ons... It's gonna be great!"

Most frown, yet I smile. This will be fun! I can make more friends- and now people can trust me... fun.

"Fuck this," Calum mumbles.

"Hell yeah!" Ashton shouts.

"Right, Ashton! You didn't introduce yourself yet. Tell us about you." Jordan asks with some interest in his tone.

Ashton shoots out of his seat which catches everyone by surprise. A grin is exposed on the blonde's face as he takes a deep breath, "I'm Ashton! Currently, I'm eighteen. A drop out, sadly. Parents? Don't know where they are but I don't need them cause I recently found a new home and I sing for crowds to get some money. Obviously, I have ADHD, and I tend to be easily excited! Lovely to meet all of you!!"

He sits down, earning a few claps. Ashton's going to be popular, I can tell. Some girls are giggling and blushing. Most of the guys are nodding their heads.

"Welcome, Ashton. Hope all of you have a great time today! Now, trust falls."

****

"Fuck!" Michael squeaks. He falls down backwards from the wooden box. Hands grab onto his back, causing a few giggles to escape from his lips.

"Hell yeah! We caught a falling angel."

Michael blushes as everyone goes silent from the comment. The boy turns his head towards whoever made the comment. It's a kid he hasn't exactly seen before.

His eyes are both a glowing green, black hair going down into a large fringe. The boy's shirt is loose and has a few rips at the edges.

Michael knows this boy is drop dead attractive.

"Hey," Michael breathes out as everyone else goes on with the activity.

"Hello there, beautiful. Michael, isn't it?"

"Yeah-"

"I'm Felix. Pleasure to meet someone as pretty as you," The boy winks. He notices the blush on Michael's cheeks, which makes Felix chuckle a bit. "Are you seeing anyone?"

Michael bites his lip at the question. Was he? Luke- of course. But they're not a thing... so hanging out with this God wouldn't harm a thing.

Right?

"No," Michael smirks.

"Then I'd like to ask you on a date after this meeting."

Michael taps his foot, "Where?"

Felix notices Michael's sudden confidence.

"Movies? Deadpool is playing tonight." (An: if you haven't already seen that movie, please watch it.)

"Oh! Yes yes yes!!! I've been wanting to see that movie!" Michael squeaks. His small frame jumps around a bit. Felix smiles and looks over at Calum who's currently laughing on the floor due to no one catching him properly.

"I'll be looking forward to it."

**

An omfg it's been forever since I've updated. I'm so so so sorry ;-;

Q; do you know the band Chase Atlantic?

A; i LOVE them!!! My favorite song is Roxanne! Check them out :-)

ily guys so so so much! You all mean so much to me. DM me if you like ^_^

xxxx,
KillerMarshmallows