Skates :: 8

Unedited

"Oh-- Hello Mrs. Clifford," Luke smiles at the Clifford's front door, "I'm here to be picking your son up."

"Aw! Yes, yes, yes! He'll be down shortly, I'm sure," Karen smiles. She leans over and whispers a, "But if you guys do anything-- wear protection. I'm not fond of STD's."

Luke cackles and shakes his head. He smirks at Karen and sighs, "I've packed a few condoms in case."

Karen pats Luke's shoulder, "Good boy."

Michael comes slowly down the stairs. Luke eyes his pink converse at first, then the boy's pretty skirt and large white sweater. He smiles at the pretty pink haired boy and Karen winks, "Get some."

"Mom! I heard that!" Michael gasps. He nearly slaps his mother's arm yet he knows she would probably take it the wrong way.

"I hope what I'm wearing is appropriate for where we're going." Michael shyly whispers. He looks up into Luke's blue eyes and lightly smiles.

"It'll be just fine."

Luke and Michael walk away, saying goodbye to Karen. They make their way to the car and sit down in the front.

"Your outfit isn't appropriate for where we're going," Luke smirks. He chuckles when he hears Michael gasp yet he steps on the gas and leaves.

"Wait! Let me change, then!" Michael says in a hurry. He grips onto his door handle but Luke shakes his head.

"Change of plans. I didn't want to go to a theme park anyways."

Michael gawks at his words. Who doesn't like theme parks?

"Where are we going then?"

Luke smiles and shrugs, "You'll see."

****

"Can I open my eyes?"

"No."

"Now?"

"Michael, if you ask one more time I'm locking you in the back of my car," Luke mumbles. Michael doesn't take the comment seriously and he giggles, "Oh really?"

"It'd be a pleasure."

Luke drives into the driveway they've been waiting to get to for about forty minutes. The blonde lightly groans due to the amount of people already there but he shrugs it off.

"You can open your eyes, I guess."

Michael opens his eyes and inspects the area around him. A smile tugs on his lips and he gives Luke a kiss on the shoulder, "I'm really fucking excite-"

"Keep your pretty little mouth clean," Luke mumbles, kissing Michael on the forehead, "C'mon."

Both boys make their way to the large pit of ice. There's pretty lights all around it and a fountain in the middle. A large glass building is surrounding the beauty of everything so it doesn't melt.

"I hope they have your shoe size," Michael giggles. He looks at Luke's feet that are larger than Michael's forearm.

"I hope your legs don't get too cold with only a skirt covering half your calves." Luke mocks jokingly. He shoves Michael's shoulder and let's the smaller boy in first, checking out his ass while he can.

"I am awful at ice skating, so I'll be holding onto you the whole time," Michael pouts, "Or else I'll fall."

"I'm great at it, so you'll be okay." Luke smiles. He grabs Michael's hand and pays for the shoes. Both boys struggle to get the ice skates on. Once they're done, Michael is already starting to loose his balance on the cushioned floor.

"What am I going to do with you?" Luke sighs. He presses Michael against his side so the boy doesn't struggle to stand.

They get to the rank and Luke swerves on first. He looks back at Michael and offers his hand. Michael nods hesitantly and grabs the taller boy's large hand compared to his.

"Oh goodness," Michael gasps. He lightly shakes on the ice and Luke chuckles, "Hold on."

Michael nods and grabs onto Luke's arm. He squeaks once the boy moves forward quickly. "Luke! I can't do this!"

"You're fine." Luke smiles. He circles around the fountain, looking into Michael's pretty green eyes.

Michael isn't too focused on Luke, though. He's more focused on the person they're about to run into.

"Luke!!!" Michael screams. The two crash into the boy in front of them. Michael falls onto the floor, letting go of Luke. His head hits the floor as he groans in confusion, "Damn..."

"Michael?!" Luke gasps. He skates over to Michael in a hurry and helps him up, "Are you okay?"

"Don't know. I can't feel my head but no pain..."

Luke rubs the back of Michael's head and sighs. He looks over at the boy who's still surprisingly standing on the ice in awe.

"Holy shit that was so cool!" The boy giggles. He skates over to the two and raises his arms, "Like look at me! I'm still standing!"

"But you hurt Michael," Luke sighs. Michael nearly frowns at the dull name. Michael.

"I'm so sorry Michael," The boy pouts. A curly strand of his blonde hair falls down in front of his light brown eye, "I can buy you guys something to drink?"

Michael looks up at Luke who has an angry expression on his face. Luke gets defensive over people who are decent to him.

Luke sighs and shakes his head. He stops glaring and looks over at the pretty little cafè nearby, "Fine."

"Yes, new friends!" The boy squeaks. He circles around them and jumps up into the air, "Score!"

Michael giggles at the goofy boy as Luke shakes his head. "Come on guys!"

The two follow the teenager to the cafè that you can only get to by skating on the ice. The pretty tables are glowing and clean. the whole cafè is only glass, ice, and wood.

"So excited! I can get you guys my favorite drink?"

Michael nods, "That'd be great, thank you."

"Cool," Luke mumbles.

The two sit down and wait for the crazy boy to order. Michael sighs and looks up at Luke in confusion, "You don't like him?"

"No, he hurt you."

Michael laughs and grabs Luke's hand, "It's fine. I didn't feel anything."

Luke eyes Michael for a second for any lies but then shrugs, "Fine."

"Here it is!" The boy giggles, placing two pretty pink colored drinks in front of the two. It smells of strawberries and fudge, making Michael moan.

Luke winks at the younger boy and then looks over at the crazy teen, "What's your name?"

"Ashton! People call me long-fingered freak sometimes but I prefer Ashton!"

Michael giggles and smiles at Ashton, "Thank you for the drinks."

"No problem! That's the least I could do."

Luke grunts and takes a sip of his drink. His eyes widen a bit at how great it tastes. He looks over at Michael who's nearly chugging it down.

"Hey guys-- this may sound weird but do you have a place for me to stay?"

****

an: wut.

Q; What do you think Ashton meant by "Do you have a place for me to stay?"

A: lol I can't give it away ^v^

ily guys! I'm so happy cause it's 2016 TAYAYAYY oke I'll be quiet now ^^

xxxx,
KillerMarshmallows