Cute :: 9

Semi-Edited

Michael's p.o.v 🌚

"So here's the living room."

Ashton fluttered around. His heart was beating faster by the second and he felt as if he'd never stop smiling. Maybe this will be my home now.

"You can sleep on the couch." Luke shrugs. Ashton nods his head quickly, giving the blonde a hug, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!"

"Yeah, yeah..."

Ashton smiles and takes my hand, "You'll be coming by, too... right?"

Looking over at Luke, he looks down on me for a second. His eyebrows are raised and lip tugged back by his teeth.

"If he wants."

I smile and nod my head, "I'll be coming by a few times."

Ashton seems more fond of me than he is of Luke. Honestly, I don't blame him. Luke looks pretty scary if you ask me.

The doorbell rings quickly. Luke huffs and walks to the door while Ashton stays closely by my side.

"It's probably only Calu-"

"Hey! It's been a while." I hear a familiar voice shout out, "Sorry about my sudden appearance, but I know all of you want to see me."

Luke looks down at Fredrick, the boy with facial paralysis, with a smile on his face, "Yeah kid, come in."

"Who's this?" Ashton whispers.

"A friend. He has facial paralysis."

Fredrick walks up to me, smiling. "Calum and I ran into each other. He's quite friendly after all! But he didn't tell me about you..."

Ashton blinks at the boy and smiles, "Well he doesn't know me---- Jesus you're cute."

****

An :-)