Be Mine :: 20

Unedited

"Cally, Cally, Cally..." Ashton repeats as he looks around the house for his most favorite person, "Cally, Cally-- CALLY!"

Ashton runs up to Calum who's laying down on his bed. He jumps on top of the boy who's sleeping yet is now being startled awake.

"Hi!" Ashton squeals as he pulls Calum against his chest, "I've missed you!"

"Oh Ash," Calum groans, "I saw you like nine hours ago!"

Ashton pouts and kisses the top of Calum's forehead, "boohoo, Cally! Boo, hoo."

Calum rolls his eyes and kisses Ashton multiple times on his adorable little nose. This makes Ashton giggle and snuggle against Calum.

(An, my cat wanted in and I was writing the word Ashton so I said "Mom! Ashton wants in" out loud and she gave me this weird look so I pretended that my nickname for him was Ashton 0-0)

"Y'know Ashy, I've never really asked," Calum says hesitantly. He takes a long pause before he breathes out, "Will you be my boyfriend?"

Ashton gasps and kisses Calum on the lips, "Yes, yes, yes!! I will Cally!"

Calum laughs and kisses Ashton back, cuddling closer to the cute boy. The two share so much love for each other, it kind of makes Michael's love for Luke look weak.

"Did you just propose or something?"

Calum gasps and quickly looks up at the doorway. He suddenly realizes it's only Michael and sighs in relief.

"No, no! I was asking if he'd be my boyfriend." Calum smiles, Ashton starting to squirm in his arms. So, the kiwi lets the crazy boy go.

Ashton scrambles out of the bed and tackles Michael into a hug. Michael's eyes go wide at the sudden contact.

Ashton lets go and jumps around, "I said yes! I said yes! I love Cally!"

Ashton runs back to the bed and cuddles against Calum again who's looking at Ashton with really wide eyes.

"Y-You love m-m-me?" Calum chokes out, Michael silently leaving the doorway.

Ashton nods and kisses Calum, "Of course Cally! I want to be with you forever."

Calum feels his throat burning, meaning he might cry. But he knows to keep it back cause Ashton just really doesn't understand.

"Well-- I love you to Ashy!" Calum squeals, kissing Ash's cheek, "Always will, always!"

Ashton giggles and wraps his arms fully around Calum who's really doing his best not to cry. He's just so happy he met someone like Ashton.

****

"So Calum's in love... Calum. With Ashton. Oh, how joyful. How amazing... something has to be done." Luke chuckles, hanging up the phone that was in a call with the phone in Calum's room the whole time.

"If they're happy, they'll never be in pain. But if one dies... God will there ever be happiness anymore?"

****

An,

NO LUKE WTF

W

H

Y

Q, Who do you think Luke may attack? Ashton or Calum?

A, dunno... *wink*

ily guys so freaking much AHHH

<3 <3 <3

xxxx,
KillerMarshmallows