Dangerous - Paul (Twilight) Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen - Jacob's A Douche. Shocker, Right?

Songs: Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson

The Rhythm of Love - Plain White T's

***

"What? That's not what it looks like." Jacob hissed at me with a scowl on his face.

Really? He wasn't pissed that I trained with vampires for a few hours, but I do Paul a favor because he's such a dumbass, suddenly I'm the villain here. That makes no sense!

"First, he said in his own words that he didn't like our relationship because I don't tell him anything, when clearly, it's none of his damned business." I growled. Couldn't he see that I'm tired and I couldn't care less as of right now?

"Knowing the two of you, you both misread what each other was saying." He comprehended poorly. Please, I'm not that stupid! I know what he was saying and it wasn't exactly music to my ears.

"Piss off, I want to be alone and you're pressing of the situation isn't exactly great. I have training with Victoria tomorrow, so it's best that you leave." I advised with a hard look on my face.

"Whatever. Don't screw this up." He warned, walking towards the door and into the living room. Oh, hell no! I stomped down the stairs to see him in the front yard, about to go on patrol more than likely.

"What are you talking about? I'm not a screw up, Jacob Black." I snarled. Jake's comment isn't something I like to take lightly, considering I'm wanted by my psycho parole officer that I'll most likely maul.

"I beg to differ. There's a reason we sent you off in the first place." His short words sliced at me, my pulse hiking up just enough that I was shaking intensely.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? At least I don't fall in love with a boring whore that's not even my imprint. You follow that bitch around like a lost puppy. News flash! She doesn't love you." I spat out as vicious as my lips let me. I knew those words hurt, I did it on purpose.

He turned around fully, facing me completely, a scowl twisting his face to make it horribly unattractive. I knew I had hit a nerve when Dad wheeled out of the living room. Ladies and gents, I now present you with another Jacob and Tyler Black fight!

If I was superman, I'd so whoop his ass in a heart beat! But too bad, I guess I'll go old school. What a llama.

"Don't even go there. You fuck up every good thing you could possibly have going for you! You're training with vampires for God's sake! Paul's just another name on your list." He glowered at me, but I'm not scared.

"Since when do you know? You were never there for ms through out my whole entire life and now, all of a sudden, it's time to play big bro! Like hell you will! Just stay out of my crap and leave me alone. I hate you." With that I morphed into my wolf form, I could feel tears that desperately wanted to escape to my cheek.

Crying is a weakness, it helps nothing. I snarled at myself and ran all through the forest. I ended up at Riley's place where he was keeping all the newborns. Remorse and regret seeped through me, but I ignored it. My paws carried me further down the road where Victoria lived in the lap of luxury.

What a bitch-fish.

I stormed through the front door as she cackled at my mood. "Aww, is little Tyler in a mad mood?" She cooed, flipping her red hair over her shoulder.

I gave her a dirty look and proceeded the journey to the back room where clothes were strewn on the floor. This is my room and all these clothes have a death certificate just like those pesky new leeches.

Quickly, I shifted back and threw on some random jeans and a long sleeved shirt with black sneakers. Hehe, sneakers is a funny word! It's not like they're sneaking around on your feet! What idiot came up with that? I'm taking my guess at Betty White, after all, she has been around since created shoes themselves.

"Why are you here? We don't need you here till tomorrow." Victoria nailed as she walked into the room, examining her nails casually. How many years has she had to just stare at her nails? Lord help us.

"Family crap that you don't need to worry about." I griped shoving past her into the living room where I could watch mindless TV that makes no sense.

"Must've been pretty intense for you to run here." She prodded me, sitting next to me on the couch like we were the best of friends. I think not.

"Yes. It was, thank you. Do you know where I could go to remove an imprint?" I asked through gritted teeth. I swear if I wasn't in her living room and back stabbing her, I'd totally rip her head off! The down fall being that dinosaurs taste bad.

"Try one of those shops in town." Her suggestion was. "See you tomorrow, I'm going hunting for newborns." She coldly laughed with no emotion but pure, unaltered evilness.

Once she was out of eat shot, I mumbled, "Hot damn, she's an idiot." That's definitely fact, hoes!

In an hour's time, I decided to go back home to get my phone. I'm skipping school tomorrow, so I should at least be able to see what those freaks think. Not like I'll be answering any time soon.

I jogged through the forest until I was outside my homey house. I quietly tip-toed through my house, making sure not to wake my dad or Jake, if he was here. I don't want to deal with that lady bug, either. Such prisses.

I stealthily gathered my phone and barre so I could return to Victoria's ASAP. Who knows what she'll suspect. Maybe she'll think I borrowed a pair of her granny panties. Sorry to break it to her, but I don't roll that way.

Before I could return out of my room, Jacob was standing in my door way with a confused look.

Aw, fuck. I'm screwed.

***

A/N: bonjour! Hope you liked the fight, I tried to make it as nerve hitting as possible! :) in the next chap, I'll try to squeeze in a physical one!

- Jamie. :)