FFN 24: Girls' nights and cat fights

Chapter 14: Girls night out and cat fights

Two weeks after accident

"Aargh I'm so bored! " groaned Lya with a loud sigh.
"We know that Waverley you've said that like twelve times in the past five minutes." groaned Astrid hitting his head on the wooden table.
Lya glared at him opening Her mouth to shoot something back, but Cal covered her mouth with his hand. I don't know what's up between the two of them, but they look so cute together... Even though Lya is a devil child Cal is is adorable enough to equalise it.

"Okay let's not fight! How about you kids go out like to a park or something. " suggested Carter's mother.
Carter's mom and Orah's parents arrived the day after the two was in the hospital and now they are all in the same house. When there's twelve people in the same house things can get a little touchy.

If Astrid and Lya fight over one more stupid thing, or if one more parent tells us about their glory days or if Ron walks into the bathroom without knocking one more time I think I might murder someone!
"A park... Seriously? " asked Carter sceptically.

"Yeah. You guys need to get out more. " said Orah's mom also joining the conversation.
There was a collected grunt that echoed through the room as she mentioned the words get out more. Yeah we were lazy like that.

"Fine we'll have a girls' night. " said Esmerelda pulling out her phone and pulling me up with her.
"But I don't want to. " I whined. "But I don't care. " she said in the same tone as I did.
We had a glare off until Orah intervened.
"Stop staring at each other and let's go get ready. "
A hour later hair, make up and the annoying process of getting dressed up was finished.

"Time to get myself a man. " said Lya applying another layer of lip gloss.
"Why? You're sixteen. What can you do with this 'man' of yours. " I retorted and made quite marks when I said man.
"I could fall in love with him and get married. " she pushing past me to the bed to put on her heels.
"You break more hearts then there is to break sweetie. I doubt it and your sixteen you can't get married. You can get pregnant at sixteen so good luck with that. " I said picking up my tiny purse and putting in the essentials.

"Listen Here I ..." she started but was interrupted when Esmerelda came into the room in a white dress.
"Come on girls let's go get our party one." she exclaimed and danced out the room with us reluctantly following.

******************************
True to our word we went "out". By "out" I mean Orah, Waverley, Emory and I were now in some stranger's house surrounded by dancing bodies. I mean The smell of sweat was never a pleasant one, but usually I'd be able to stand it. Not this time though I feel like someone pulled a sweaty gym sock over my head. Yeah its that bad! I loath these types of parties. You know the ones where pepper spray are mandatory and where "fornicating" in public is legal. The loud bass of the music is all that my mind comprehends in the over crowded room. I had to turn my head away from a drunken half dressed couple sucking each others faces off. Urgh this is about the fifth couole! Ever heard of too much PDA.

"Oh my gosh, that's just... Get a damn room, will ya." I whined under my breath.
Come on you would to if every single guy you've walked past have cat called you or drunkenly tried to grope you. Yeah, not fun at all.
"What they're just... Practising CPR in very extreme cases." said Emory with a sickenly innocent smile.
Innocent my spanish-south african ass!
"Never knew CPR required thoroughly cleaning out your partner's lungs." countered Orah walking ahead of us.
To be honest his tongue is shoved so far down her throat that I wouldn't even be surprised.
"Oh my gosh, his hand is down her shirt!" I exclaimed staring at the two in disgust.
"Calm down virgin Mary, you've seen worse in the magic mike movie anyway." Teased Emory.
"Just shut up and walk." I commanded shaking my head with a amused smile.