Chapter 12

"Tamala what happened?', Nathan asked running to her. When Stana knocked out she called 911 and when they arrived in the hospital the first thing she did was calling Nathan. 'I don't know. Everything was fine and then she suddenly started screaming and knocked out.', she said holding back tears. 'How is she?', he asked afraid. 'The doctored haven't told me anything since we arrived so I have no clue.' 'How is the baby?' 'I don't know Nathan.', she said feeling useless. Nathan sat down on one of the chairs and started crying. Tamala sat next to him put her arm around his shoulder and said: 'Hey, she'll be alright. She and the baby. Don't sorry.' 'What if not? What if something will happen to her? What if she'll lose the baby? What am I suppose to do then?', he said. 'She won't lose the baby. They'll both be alright.', Tamala said as if it was for sure. After waiting for hours without getting answer a doctor finally came and said: 'Ms. Katic's members?' 'That's us. I'm her boyfriend. How is she?', Nathan asked fast. 'She's fine. She's sleeping right now but she's fine. You can visit her as long as you don't wake her up.', the doctor said friendly. 'And... how's the baby?', Nathan asked.
(continue in comments)
Just when he asked that a nurse came who was holding a baby and handled it to Nathan. 'Is that...?', he wanted to ask but couldn't  finish the sentences. 'Yes, that's your baby boy. Congratulations. He's a very handsome baby.', the doctor said smiling. Nathan had to sit down again. The baby looked exactly like him. 'Wow, look at his eyes. They look exactly like yours.', Tamala said admiring the baby. 'He looks like Nathan in general. Congratulations, bro.', Jon said who just arrived. Tamala looked up at him but Nathan couldn't take his eyes away from his baby. 'You're the most beautiful baby I've ever seen.', he said having tears in his eyes. He kissed the babies hand. The baby giggled at him and that made Nathan giggle either. 'I gotta go to Stana now if y'all don't mind.', Nathan said pointing at the direction Stana's room was. 'Go.', was the only thing Tamala said. 'Hey little men. I will always protect you. I will never leave you alone. I will always be there for you and your mother. I'd do anything for you two.', he said going to Stana's room. He got in and when he saw Stana lying there he had to take a deep breath because she looked so weak and helpless and her baby bump was gone. But at least she was alright. The from was pretty empty. Everything that was in there was a bed for Stana and a little crib for the baby. He lift the baby up so he could see his mother and said: 'See that's your mother. She's beautiful, isn't she?' When he said that the baby was giggling and Stana suddenly started to move her head. She was waking up.