Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Today was the day Nathan and Stana wanted to tell everybody about the baby. Both of them were excited. They were sitting on the couch and talking about life. 'Nathan?', she said. 'Hmm?' 'What if Andrew will get angry?' 'Why should he?', he asked confused. 'Because I can't work. I mean in a few months I'll have big baby bump and then I can't act.', she explained. 'That doesn't mean that he'll get angry. I mean becoming parents is the best thing in the world and he'll be happy for us.', he said looking at her. 'How's peanut doing anyway?', he then asked placing a hand on her stomach. 'Could you please stop calling the baby 'peanut'?', she asked laughing. He laughed back at her. He still couldn't believe that Stana was his girlfriend and that he was going to be a father. 'Oh, they're gonna be here any moment.', he said. Just as he said that somebody knocked on the door. He got up and opened it. It was Tamala and Jon. 'Heeey.', they said in sync and hugged Nathan. When Stana heard Tamala she got up as well and hugged her. 'How are you doing girl?', she asked sneaking at her stomach. 'Great.', she said laughing at the floor. The others arrived a little bit later and went straight to the garden. Nathan, Seamus and Jon were barbecuing, Stana's parents, Nathan's parents, Andrew and Tori were sitting on the table and Stana, Tamala and Juliana were in the kitchen making some salads. None of Stana's siblings could come and neither could Nathan's brother. Tamala actually wanted to talk about the baby but she couldn't since Juliana didn't know about it yet, so they were talking about other things. Juliana left after a few minutes because Seamus called for her so Tamala and Stana were alone. As soon as Juliana left Nathan came in and kissed Stana on the cheek since nobody could see them, who didn't know about their relationship already.

Tamala gave Stana a big smirk after Nathan left and said: 'Aww girl I still can't believe it. I'm going to be an aunt.' 'Neither can I. It's a miracle. I never thought I'd become a mother.' They brought the salads to the garden and started eating because they boys were also done with the meat. After finishing the meal they drank wine. Everyone besides Stana. 'Stana, are you pregnant?', Juliana asked smiling. 'Yeah.', Stana and Nathan said in sync and smiled at each other. 'Omg congratulations, guys!', everybody said and hugged them. After congratulating them Andrew talked with Stana about what to do with her role. They decided to get pregnant as well. He didn't want to do that at first but since they didn't had any other choice he accepted it. After everyone left Stana and Nathan went straight to bed.

To Be Continue