Chapter 2

Chapter 2

When they arrived there the party already began and it was pretty loud and crowded. There were a lot of alcoholic drinks. Stana and Tamala took a seat next to Nathan, Jon, Seamus and Juliana. 'Wow you both look stunning.', Nathan said mostly staring at Stana. 'Yeah they do.', Jon said. 'Thank you.', Stana and Tamala said in sync but Stana blushed a little because of Nathan. Juliana and Seamus sat next to each other and Tamala took the seat next to Jon so Stana had to sit beside Nathan which made her feel a little uncomfortable but also happy.

After a while Nathan excused himself and stood up. Stana also stood up to get some drinks. On the way to the bar she saw a blonde girl kissing Nathan on the cheek and then she put her arm around his shoulder and they were laughing together. Stana thought the she was his new girlfriend and that hit her like a truck. She had the urge to cry but she tried not to. Instead she went to the bar and drank and drank and drank and at some point she was so drunk that she could barely see.

When Tamala realized that Stana still hadn't retuned she went to the bar to look after her and when she saw that she was so drunk she was shocked af.

'Stana what happened?!', Tamala asked worried because obviously something upset her. 'I shouldn't have come here in the first place. I knew it was a bad idea.', were the only things Stana said. 'Why? What happened?', Tamala asked. 'I gotta go bye.', Stana said trying to walk.

Tamala searched for Nathan because she thought Stana would maybe listen to him. When she found him he was drunk too. Not as much as Stana but he was a little but at least he could walk properly. When he reached her Tamala was gone. He grabbed her arm and turned her around so she had to face him. 'What happened Stana?', he asked. 'You know exactly what happened, d*ckhead!', she answered angry. 'No I don't tell me what I've done.', he said now knowing that it had something to do with him. 'Stop acting innocent! You know exactly what happened!', she said and tried to go because she didn't want to see him. Nathan tried to hold her stronger but she kept struggling. He couldn't let her go like this and he figured they had to talk so he wore her upstairs to his bedroom so that they could talk without hearing the music and without all the people staring at them.

{To Be Continue}