Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Stana's POV:
The next morning when Stana woke up she had terrible headaches and found herself naked in bed with Nathan. She couldn't remember how she got there. The last thing she could remember was that girl with Nathan. She got panic because it already was pretty awkward between them and now they accidentally had sex because they were drunk. Nathan was still asleep so Stana just put on her clothes and sneaked out. She drove back at her place as fast as she could and hoped that Nathan wouldn't remember what happened either. When she arrived she started to cry because she was done. She always screwed up lately. She always made mistakes. She just wished that the past year never happened. She wanted her old friendship with Nathan back.

Nathan's POV:
When Nathan woke up Stana was gone. He had headaches but not that much and he remembered everything that happened yesterday but he regretted it already. 'Stana was drunk she didn't know what she was doing. I shouldn't have slept with her. I'm such a dumbass.', he whispered to himself. He tried to call her several times to check if she was okay and to apologize but she never picked up.

Stana's POV:
Nathan had tried to call Stana several times but she didn't pick up because she didn't want to talk to him. Not after everything that has happened. Of course she had to talk to him at some point but since they had vacation for two months she wanted to spend those to think about what she really wants.

{To Be Continue}