Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Today was the day. The day Stana will see Nathan again. The day she will tell him about the pregnancy. The day she'll find out how he reacts. She had to wake up at three am already because they had to be on set at five. Stana looked at herself in the mirror and realized that she had a little baby belly already. It was really small, not even really noticeable but there was one and that made her smile. When she got to the set Tamala was the first person she met. Jon and Seamus were there as well. They all asked each other about how their vacation was and Stana lied a little about it. She didn't want anyone else besides Tamala want to know about her and Nathan and about the baby. She first wanted to tell Nathan about it before somebody else would tell him about it. Nathan was the last one that arrived. He was talking about something with the boys and hadn't said anything to Stana yet tho she caught him staring at her now and then and that made her blush.

She was wondering what he was thinking about. She wanted to know what feels for her, if he hates her or if he'd be there for her. A part of her wanted to go to him and just tell him about the baby but another part told her to wait for the right moment. 'You have to go and tell him.', Tamala whispered to Stana. 'I know. I'm just waiting for the right moment.', Stana said. 'Aha and when do you think the right time is? You have to tell him as soon as possible.' Stana knew that Tamala was right so she went to Nathan to tell him but before she could say a word they had to start working so she decided to tell him about it when they had the little break. The scenes were Stana and Nathan had to be together weren't as awkward as Stana expected them to be because both of them were professional. After a few hours of working they finally had the break and the first thing Stana wanted to do was to talk to Nathan but she couldn't find him. Suddenly someone touched her shoulder from behind so she turned around. It was Nathan.
'Stana we have to talk.', he said in a serious tone. 'Yeah we do. Let's go to my cabin so that nobody will hear us.', she said going ahead to her cabin. On the way to hear cabin she didn't look at Nathan. She was thinking about how to tell him about the baby.

When they arrived at her cabin and closed the door Nathan already started talking: 'Stana I'm sorry.-' 'Nathan before you say something... I have to tell you something...-', she interrupted Nathan but then Nathan interrupted her. 'No please let me finish.', he said a little louder this time so Stana just listened to him. 'I know what we've done was wrong. But I tried to call you I tried to talk to you but you never picked up. I thought maybe you need time and you'll call me back so I stopped calling you but you never called back.' 'I'm sorry Nathan I just thought you'd hate me.', Stana said trying to apologize. 'Why should I? It was also my fault. But you made me feel like it was only my fault.', he said shouting. 'Nathan I'd never think of something like that.', she said trying to calm him down. 'Really? Cause it pretty much looked like it.' 'That's not true.', she said now shouting too. 'You know what, screw it! You're just denying things that obviously are true.', he said. 'Nathan that's not true!', she said. 'Ok well then tell me why didn't you call?', he asked stepping closer to her. 'Because you got me pregnant, goddamnit.', she said crying. Nathan just stared at her with an open mouth. Stana waited for him to say something but he didn't. He just ran away and closed the door so hard behind him that the whole cabin started shaking for a moment. Stana just let herself fall to the ground shocked about his reaction.

{To Be Continue}