Chapter 6

Chapter 6

That wasn't what Stana expected to hear. She actually tried to forget what happened between her and Nathan but now she was pregnant with his baby. She sat on the floor on her apartment and just stared at her belly. She thought about Nathan and her being a family with their little baby. She thought about Nathan playing with the baby. The pregnancy actually made her happy because she always wanted to be a mom and Nathan always came along with children but she didn't know how to tell him. She didn't know if he even wants the baby because his career also was pretty important to him.

She was thinking about calling him but she figured it would be better if they would talk in person so she wanted to tell him about the baby tomorrow on the set. She was afraid about how Nathan will react. They weren't even together. She wanted the baby but if he doesn't want it then she would be alone and she didn't know if she could handle a baby on her own. She had to talk somebody so she called Tamala. She came over as fast as she could and Stana told her everything about what has happened in the past two months.

'Omg girl I'm so happy for you. Congratulations!', Tamala said excited. 'Do you think Nathan wants the baby? I mean we're not together or something and he has a big career and I haven't seen him in two months what if he is in a relationship already?', Stana went straight ahead.
'He would be there for you Stana. Trust me no matter what Nathan would be there for you. And he's not in a relationship don't worry about that. You're pregnant with his baby and I bet he'd do anything for you and the baby. Trust me he is that kind of a person.', Tamala said trying to comfort Stana. And she succeed, Stana wasn't that afraid to tell him anymore. They spend the rest of the day talking about the baby.

{To Be Continue}