Chapter 3

Chapter 3

When they got into his bedroom Nathan dropped Stana off so that she sat on his bed. He also locked the door because he didn't wanted to get interrupted. Stana was now crying and it hurt Nathan to see her like that and to know that he's the reason she's acting like this. 'Stana what did I do?', he said not knowing.

She looked at his blue eyes that actually always made her smile but now they just made her cry even more. 'Stana I'm sorry. I really am', he began. 'Obviously I hurt you. I don't know how but I did. And just know that I don't wanted to hurt you. I didn't do it on purpose. I never wanted to hurt you.' Stana knew that what she was doing was just ridiculous and now she was embarrassed.

She just wanted to go home and cry so she stood up and wanted to go but Nathan held her back. 'Stana where are you going?' 'Home.' He knew that if she would go now, drunk and sad, something would happen to her so he pushed her back. 'Nathan let me go!', she shouted trying to get away from him but he was stronger than her so he lay her down on his bed. 'I won't. And you know why? Because I love you.', he said softly. He was right above her and none of them moved or said something they just looked into each other's eyes. After what felt like forever Stana grabbed his face and kissed him.

{To Be Continue}